2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda

Home Forums General 2017-11-05 Live Club Trezzo d'Adda

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Johnny_Heartfield
    Participant

Ha – I enjoyed RW II very much when I rediscovered it some years ago. Major achievement in MPs recording career ;-)

All you blasphemysts and tyrants – let's all meet under the oak tree for a multi-sides duel armed with Ghettoblasters of the same power and everyone playing his/her favourite motorpsycho tune/album at the same time.

(Would end up to someling like RWII – so my point is proven…)

Ercarnar
      Participant

Karmadrome, I'm glad I found at least one who has my same thoughts on the band :cheers:

I have to admit, I have a preference for the 2010-present period BUT that doesn't mean I don't like the rest (maybe California Dreaming… :mrgreen: ) lots of favourites are from AADAP or Trust Us, LTEC…

supernaut
        Participant
          Quote:
          I consider that blasphemy and I'll meet you Sunday morning at the old oak tree outside the village. You choose the weapons!

Hmmmm lemme see… I choose Kenneths tomtoms, because there's strength in numbers! Ha!

supernaut
          Participant
            Quote:
            All you blasphemysts and tyrants – let's all meet under the oak tree for a multi-sides duel armed with Ghettoblasters of the same power and everyone playing his/her favourite motorpsycho tune/album at the same time.

I'd blast Mutiny. Instant win.

suntripper
            Participant

This bit of Vortex Surfer just cropped up, thanks to Marlene Kuntz Fan Club, Simone:

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994