2019-02-17 UFFA, Trondheim

Home Forums General 2019-02-17 UFFA, Trondheim

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ThorEgil
    Participant

Hey – somebody was filming behind my back!

Just some snippets, but enough to show a little of the vibe of the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61yvPLgjZ70

shakti
      Participant

Wow, Tomas man…. That short Psychotzar really showcased what a brilliant drummer he is. Effortlessly musical. Just a superb fit with the band.

shakti
        Participant

Actually, scrap that….*all* the clips showcase what a great drummer he is! He has brought back a certain way to drive the band that I missed through all the Kenneth years. Not to rag on Kenneth who is an excellent drummer in his own right, but he had a way to play with the beat that I never thought worked all that well with Motorpsycho…kind of lagging ever so slightly behind the beat I think it is. Tomas has a different way of hitting the beat and being able to be simple and complex at the same time. It's very hard to explain and I'm not a drummer, so maybe I am missing completely, but it just works better to my ears.

kjellepelle
          Participant

Well last time I saw any of those guys play UFFA was Tomas playing HC/Grindcore with Forræderi, thats how versetail he is.

Forræderi – Bandcamp

ThorEgil
            Participant

Well, last time I saw any of the guys before this gig was Tomas playing with Espen Berg & Trondheim Jazz Orchestra two days earlier. I guess that also shows how versatile he is.

[img]https://i0.wp.com/thoregilphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ThorEgilLeirtr%C3%B8-EspenBergTJO-26-2152338.jpg?fit=780%2C891[/img]

kjellepelle
              Participant

UFFA – Adressa

More about the UFFA gig, mostly about UFFA but some mention of the gig

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994