2022-05-22 München, Backstage Halle

Home Forums General 2022-05-22 München, Backstage Halle

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    the conscience
    Participant

last try (from another computer) and maybe last post for a while:(Im fed up with the internet)

@ Tomcat and Johnny H: Yes, I also prefer the Great Resets by Motorpsycho and of cause the world is much better with this band. But we will see what the future brings. IF next automn or whenever the clubs do not accept the 3 stamps in my NOXxine passport, I can´t promise not revolting again. ;)

the conscience
      Participant

Sorry, but I can not leave it like that.

Like another person before me. (see Reutlingen-thread – I didn´t wrote there), it seems, that I or this forum had been hacked by "Annanümoose", that´s why I needed 5 tries, several hours and a second PC to post my last words in the München-thread (and was very pissed). Now it looks, that the "Annanümoose"-problem is over. I just want you to know that.

Thank you Motorpsycho, and thanks to all the dancing psychonauts for the best three days I had in the last two years!!! (it wasn´t a good idea to visit less concerts this time than usually in the past tours)

Spacebandit
        Participant

A nice recording is now up on Dime…

Johnny_Heartfield
          Participant

Long awaited…

dongonz
            Participant

Hey Bandit, :) could you send it to me on wetransfer? would be lovely

Aki
              Participant

This is a really minor issue,

but is there any rule to specify the title of a song in the setlist on Dime as a pun on the title of the song,

as is often the case with Ship of Fools, etc.?

Johnny_Heartfield
                Participant

@ Aki: This is only free creative naming by our good friend Spacebandit, who has posted so many MP recordings on DIME that he has to invent new titles to avoid being bored ;-)

Aki
                  Participant

Johnny san

So that's how it was. Thank you.

I was thinking a lot about whether it included things like clearly stating the differences from place to place or something like that.

The Other Anders
                    Participant

What a magnificent concert! And one of the best audience recordings of the tour.

The Huge Hopper thing definitely sounds familiar, but I can't place it. Maybe it's just inspired by Hugh Hopper?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994