2022-09-23 Leuven, Het Depot (25 years of Orange Factory)

Home Forums General 2022-09-23 Leuven, Het Depot (25 years of Orange Factory)

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

@ThorEgil … and those who had the wits but had to pull out the day before. :'(

@ffbernie
      Thank you Bernie and Sam for your, as usual, great work, and @Tomcat for the audio. I’m thoroughly enjoying it all! :yahoo:

supernaut
      Participant

some new clips are up! thanks bernie :)

Snah channeling Glenn Hughes!

ffbernie
        Participant

hey everyone…ok so the whole show is uploaded except for NOX (youll have to wait another week) enjoy x bernie

http://www.motorpsychodelicclips.com/

Tomcat
          Participant

Thanks so much Bernie (+Sam) for your great work and efforts – those clips are wonderful. How lucky we are you guys are psychonauts :mp:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Tomcat.
            ffbernie
            Participant

@Tomcat : haha..;yes always combine your talents and passions. A big part of the sound is your distorted stage mic :-) Enjoy…doesnt get better than this.

@evryone : Im really curious how everyone watches these clips (I mean location, audio visual setup (phone, tv,…), alone or together, background or full concentration,…). i would love to know..;please share x bernie

Johnny_Heartfield
              Participant

Thanks Bernie! You made my day again…

I found out I prefer watching the vids on my tv, lying on the sofa and fully concentrating on what’s going on.
                Sound through the odd hifi amp, image on the screen.
                Prefereably late in the evening. Best music programme I find in my TV these days ;-)

ffbernie
                Participant

the full experience…fantastic mr heartfield…thanks for sharing x bernie

nicoot
                  Participant

I’d always go for the Sony noise-cancelling headphones, watching the clips either on my phone or laptop.

supernaut
                    Participant

On decent studio monitors on pc.

Punj Lizard
                      Participant

It varies, depending on where I’m sitting. But usually either my computer, which is hooked up to my hifi, or on the TV; always alone; sometimes in the background, but usually with full attention.

suntripper
                        Participant

I’ll have to own up to downloading your work, Bernie, if I’m going to explain. I hope you’re cool with that. First, I’ll watch an individual track at a time, alone, with full attention, on a dekstop PC with speakers. Then, I’ll make a copy onto a USB stick and listen to the audio of a whole show in the car, usually alone unless there is a potentially convertible passenger. Finally, on the odd occasion, when I have a discerning friend or two round, I’ll play it though the blu-ray player linked to my hi-fi and watch it on a big screen. Always grateful!

ffbernie
                          Participant

hey everyone…thanks for sharing all your viewing experiences…i appreciate it ! its exactly what i wanted to know…x bernie

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994