27-04-2012 De Kreun, Kortrijk (BE)

Home Forums General 27-04-2012 De Kreun, Kortrijk (BE)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Had huge issues with dime that year, was to honest :oops:

First I was strugling a week to get it right with hash things, never heard of it that moment. When I finally managed to get it online, the moderator decided to delete the files. Was my first ever recording, recorded in mp3 that evening…that wasn't a good idea :mrgreen:

Then I encoded the mp3 files into flac files and uploaded them…wrong again, deleted by dime.mod.

After that I gave up.

But still have the original recordings so to make a long answer short…Yes.

I recorded kreun encores in wav 48kbs/16bit med gain,with rec-level set at 70

i'm pretty sure dime accepts mp3's if it's proven they're they only available source for a show. shame they gave you so much trouble!

Juergen
    Participant

The recording from Brussels 2009 (Botanique) was not available on motortrades, either. Motortrades would accept recordings which were recorded on mp3 and converted to wave files, however.

v1

Thanks1 &

Thanks2 Vortex 155!

Mo

Great job, Vortex155!

Thank you!

otherdemon
          Participant

Yeah, thanks for the encores, vortex155! Always nice hearing the sexy version of Close Your Eyes, aka Close Your Legs :lol:

Noticed they made the song a bit shorter in kortrijk also if U compare it with Köln encore where they also played close your eyes & open your legs, maybe they just where tired that night, had a good nights sleep and played one hell of a show in leuven..which I missed, becuz I was so sad becuz I just fucked up my motorcycle that evening.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994