Bent Sæther on Frank Stavem in D2 magazine, December 2011

Home Forums Media stories Bent Sæther on Frank Stavem in D2 magazine, December 2011

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FPB

Yeah, so I was waiting for the longest time for this article to pop up here on the forum or on the Internet, but when Dagens Næringsliv didn't publish it on their own sites, and ya'll didn't seem to notice it, either, I wound up looking for it myself. The article was printed on Friday December 2nd, and it featured Norwegian guitar luthiers. One of them builds classical guitars, but the interesting one for psychonauts is the mysterious Frank Stavem, who tells this and that about his luthier abilities. Bent Sæther is featured as one of his customers, and supplies insight into how he and Stavem works together. As luck would have it, I found an excerpt of the «Bent bit» on the journalist's own blog – although not excactly what was printed in the magazine, this seems to be a elongated version. More juicy details. Check it out here.

PS: The journalist also describes himself being a fanboy in the «liner notes».

otherdemon
      Participant

Extremely interesting read. Thanks for posting!

s_edelman
        Participant

though slightly Norwegian … ;)

If Anyone could point out some highlights, please?

Thanks

FPB

New post with the Frank Stavem interview featured.

Anonymous

I read magazines on daily basis my favorite one is Ibrat Magazine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994