Bergen, Verftet 17.10.2009

Home Forums General Bergen, Verftet 17.10.2009

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Sjur577
    Participant

Seems correct to me, tho I think Ozzylot was before Diana, and Kill Devil Hills went into The Alchemyst.

Fantastic concert, but there’s always some assholes in the crowd. One was a drunk who stood behind me and my friends during the three or four songs. I thought he was gonna throw up any minute, and he kept stumbling around.

The other fool(heyhey!!) was that guy with the big hair who stood at the stairs twice, blocking the view for everyone behind him. I heard many complaints about him from other attendants, so I gently told him that he blocked the view for everyone. He was just being a dick and pretty ignorant back at me. If you’re on here: Fuck you for being the worst attendant ever at such a great gig.

The Bergen gig > Oslo gig in many ways.. I liked the setlist better. Oh so epic to end the show with THe Golden Core!! and really LOUD. The sound and lights was better only downer was that in the Verftet hall there were really many speaking and that took alot of attiention specially during the calmer parts.. Sinful Windborne and You Lied was so great ! :)

don’t look around – mountain

Devotional
      Participant

Unbelievable. Why isn’t this whole tour recorded/filmed?

EAR

The setlist as it is written one Snah’s setlist;);)

year zero

for free

Glow

Sinful W-B

Like Always

Riding The Tiger

Feel

Upstairs Downstairs

Taifun

Cornucopia

Ozzylot

Whole Lotta Diana

Superstooge

You Lied

Don’t Look Around

Greener

Watersound

Kill Devil Hills

The Alchemyst

The Golden Core

Rob

Argh! It is starting to look like I will not just have to go to Haarlem but Deventer as well… What a great setlist.

“The golden core”,

please…

Play it in Treviso!

Just a twenty,twentyfive minuts of song and i’m very happy:)

i guess the situation with the Golden Core, since they finally played it again, is that at each show they don’t play it, a lot of people will be hugely disappointed (including myself).

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994