Doornroosje NL 8 dec 2018

Home Forums Setlists Doornroosje NL 8 dec 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    pfnuesel
    Participant

Uh, what's Victims of Rock?

ThorEgil
      Participant

Hell part 7 (Victim of Rock) – https://youtu.be/5k0kfA-U4z8

ffbernie
        Participant

uploading DOORNROOSJE footage…now ! Should be viewable by this afternoon …enjoy everyone x Bernie PS : thanks a lot to my fellow tapers SAM VANHOVE and MARK BAKKER (yes THE Mark Bakker from other MP video releases) for helping out and making this a real treat !

Spacebandit
          Participant

Matrix Audience Recording is almost ready for a DimeTravel. Sounds massive!

@ Bernie: If you need an uncut version please pm me at Dime or here and I'll send you

a wetransfer flac file. I was standing behind you at the board. The guy who completely went

nutz @ Year 0.

From those four MP shows I experienced this year and all the other tapes that I listened

and shared this one is par with the monumental Bielefeld show. Except for the truncated

"Taifun" at the end (broken string/playing time's up?) every song was delivered in a monster

version. Sound in front wasn't too fine, but at the board EXCELLENT!

Well worth the ride. Wonderful location as well. Wish we had something like that in Tyskland.

Johnny_Heartfield
            Participant

Both Bernie and Spacebandit: I declare you heroes of Motorpsychedelic documentation. Quite unnecessary, as you know who you are. But still: THANKS!!!!

TraktorBass
              Participant

Yea, this is awesome work, my dudes. Very grateful that we get to enjoy these shows also visually.

ffbernie
                Participant

@Spacebandit : thanks a recording would be great. Please send to ffbernie@gmail.com. Dont know how to do the Dime thing x Bernie

Spacebandit
                  Participant

@ ffbernie: The uncut version is on its way to you. hope you can use it. sounds PHATT!

@ MP: I don't think it is fair that you started both in Bielefeld and this show with my

favourite weeping song. Almost no tears left for the remainer of a show…but a big grin

for HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGWAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSH! Tusen takk!

ffbernie
                    Participant

@SPACEBANDIT : great thanks !!!…looking forward to it. Videos are very watchable already but ill incorporate your recording an re-upload the whole thing in a few weeks. x Bernie

nicoot
                      Participant

Very nice pic of the Nijmegen show last weekend…

[img]https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48366432_10155817781377483_9218529495588274176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=f85821a7c3397a8304a79c57e4dd6f3f&oe=5CB26778[/img]

ffbernie
                        Participant

hey people…Bent asked to keep LUX as a taster for the new album so its offline until further notice x Bernie

Spacebandit
                          Participant

Very much understandable to me. Hope that doesn't affect the audio recording.

Devotional
                            Participant

Looking forward to seeing this "Hogwash"! Always amazing live.

ffbernie
                              Participant

hey everyone…half of the nijmegen show is open for viewing :-) enjoy x bernie

JERO
                                Participant

Hey Bernie, wassup! Now that The Crucible is officially out, are you able/permitted to add Lux Aeterna to the Doornroosje-Nijmegen vids? I know there will probably be performances of it filmed in the future, but that night, that first experience of that song was for me the highlight of an otherwise perfectly rocking MPnight, which I relive every other night through playing the vids out loud and with the lights out! Cheers and zet hem op! :D :idea: :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994