i talked 2 god&he told me-to tell u the following news:new album&tour spring2013

Home Forums General i talked 2 god&he told me-to tell u the following news:new album&tour spring2013

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • Author

motorpsycho will release their new studio album on april 26th on stickman records!

special guest on the album&live tour will be some swedish guitarist.

a 3 week tour will start around april 28th with a berlin show@lido; then the next day cologne/gloria, then other countries holland/belgium/italy – no austria – ending in germany with munich/backstage; frankfurt/tbc; hamburg/tbc(no uebel&gefährlich or fabrik-some new mp venue); dresden/tbc. sleep tight psychonauts

Holle
    Participant

Great news!

:STG:

holy shit!

hope it´s true!

Tomcat
      Participant

That guitarist would be Raine Fiske then?! Holy shit indeed, all this and the specific venues sounds too good to be true…

At least this would be the established mp time for touring – Lido is still free from April 30, Gloria Köln as well til early May :-)

ThorEgil
        Participant

I wouldn't know anything about the rest, but Reine Fiske did indeed join them in studio during the sessions in September last year while he was in Trondheim to play a gig with Elephant9.

Reine Fiske from Dungen?

ThorEgil
          Participant

The one and only.

Very interesting indeed. I have all of Dungen's albums and have seen them live a few times. Fiske's style is rather 'sonic', shall we say.

Elvin
            Participant

speacial guest on the tour as well as on the record? Sweet!

Hope they´ll bring the two guitar motorpsycho action to Norway aswell.

boomer former helm
              Participant

Great news indeed. :-) Will join the tour in early may. (In Holland/Belgium) then? See you…

otherdemon
                Participant

Great news! :-) Too bad God didn't say anything about a Norwegian tour. But that guy works in mysterious ways, I guess :lol:

Exciting to see how Fiske gels with Bent/Snah/Kenneth.

crosskip
                  Participant

Can't wait! Two guitarists on tour = A lot of Blissard songs? :D

supernaut
                    Participant
                      Quote:
                      Two guitarists on tour = A lot of Blissard songs?

that sounds reasonable! :MPD:

berlin lido will be on april the 28th and cologne gloria on the 29th!

peace

pfnuesel
                      Participant

Woohoo, I'll pack my staff!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994