Köln 17.04.2012

Home Forums General Köln 17.04.2012

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

cherry.jpg

Anyone willing / able to help me to get this recording, even though I can't use Torrents??? Please, I was there and really would like to hear the show again…

yeah me too please!

is there no other way to get MP recordings than dime? :?

ThorEgil
      Participant

Thanks Spacebandit for another great recording.

And this great performance sounds like a superb candidate for the next completely overkill vinyl/dvd/book roadworks release. :MPD:

For those who are not on Dime or Motortrades or can't use torrent :

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/334299/MOTORPSYCHO_2012-04-17_AUD_KOELN_Stollwerk_SpaceBandit.zip

Thank you so much, but somehow doesn't work.

Hello starmelt99!

Well, thanks from me, too – but when a link has been sent to me by filehosting.org and I klick this link, the only thing that happens is that I am requested to UPLOAD a file. No Download is being started …

Could you pleaaaaaaaase try again to share it with us Non-Torrenters ?

Thanx a lot in advance !

Sorry , don't know what's going wrong for you . I just tested the download again twice (open link , enter e-mail , agree to privacy terms , get a download link by e-mail , open download link , save file) and it worked properly for me . Sometimes you have to get rid of a popup advertisement (just open it in a new window by hitting "x" in the upper right corner and close it afterwards) which "covers" the download button .

Elvin
        Participant

Worked for me. Thanks a bunch!

Hello thx voor the excellent recording, going to the see MP live in a couple of days, your recording is so good I don't see reason to take the zoomtoo with me…but maybe i will.

Your recording was the first I hear of the TDDU…buying the cd next so now I know what to expect :-)

btw i agree with ThorEgil seems this recording is almost taken directly from the desk.

This is roadwork 5 thx spacebandit, you're the man of the year

Tomcat
          Participant

Vortex, take your stuff with you – it's always worth having a source since you might have a unique encore! Thanks ;-)

Download worked for me now, too! Thanx a lot!!!

TAF
            Participant

Not to mention there's also a full set BEFORE the encores that a lot of people would like, haters notwithstanding. :P

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994