Motorpsycho feat. Ståle Storløkken @ Nidarosdomen, Trondheim 02.11.2011

Home Forums General Motorpsycho feat. Ståle Storløkken @ Nidarosdomen, Trondheim 02.11.2011

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know what kind of doubleneck Snah used (brand – 12/6string – etc.)?

Tos has a long history with MP. He did their live sound for a long time, now functions as roadtech and resident amp wizard.

grtz, Thomas

supernaut
    Participant

2 words: TOUR! NOW!

http://www.walterartho.ch/v1/index.php?r=pictures.php

here's one of 3 big ones in zurich:

orgel_spielt.jpg

kak
      Participant

TvdR: 6+12. Looked like an SG.

Hej! Is that date(28th Oslo domkirke) confirmed??? I read the article in adressa and there was no date mentioned! The 28th is a monday…..spacesuit will travel! Kumar

otherdemon
        Participant

Nope, not confirmed yet. But I think it will be on this page when/if it gets confirmed.

ThorEgil
          Participant

It's confirmed here, Billettservice. Ticket sale by phone it seems.

otherdemon
            Participant

Oooh, the description made my mouth water:

For å markere at Motorpsycho gjør storeslem på Morgenbladets Topp 100-liste, med hele 5 album på lista, så fremfører bandet et helt nykomponert verk, for bl.a. kirkeorgel. En helt spesiell og once-in-a-lifetime opplevelse i selveste Oslo Domkirke. Ledsager gratis.

And btw, ticket already ordered :lol: Sale started today!

What is the thing about ledsager? Do you need to bring an adult if you're under 18 or something?

Yes! I am also about to buy a ticket, but strange enough the self-printing service is not available. That means 145nok for postage-fee if you live outside norway. Swedish ticnet.se offers the tickets but only via their partner company ticketmaster.no. I will call and find out.

otherdemon
              Participant
                Quote:
                What is the thing about ledsager? Do you need to bring an adult if you're under 18 or something?

No, it means that if you purchased a ticket, you can bring a friend for free! That's the way I interpret it at least. It shouldn't be 18 year age limit, because I highly doubt that they'll sell beer or liquor in church :lol: Maybe red wine and crackers :P

ThorEgil
                Participant

The thing about "ledsager" means you can bring someone to help you if you are blind or sitting in a wheelchair etc.

otherdemon
                  Participant

EDIT: Nevermind

I rank the concert in Nidarosdomen among the three best Motorpsycho concerts I have ever witnessed, including the Timothy/Blissard concert periode, tickets for the concert in Oslo Domkirke purchased.

Tomcat
                    Participant

I envy you guys, would really like to experience this – but neither date nor place do fit :-/

Enjoy Psychonauts :-)

Would someone please upload their recordings?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994