Motorpsycho feat. Ståle Storløkken @ Nidarosdomen, Trondheim 02.11.2011

Home Forums General Motorpsycho feat. Ståle Storløkken @ Nidarosdomen, Trondheim 02.11.2011

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author

A video clip in the local newspaper from the concert:

http://www.adressa.no/kultur/article1722485.ece

enjoy :-)

Mark
    Participant

Jesus Christ! That lightshow! Who needs acid with a show like that? The man is a sorcerer.

ThorEgil
      Participant

Told you :D Direct link to Vimeo Vimeo

Vegard B. Havdal
        Keymaster

The video on Adressa is of worse quality than the one on vimeo.

supernaut
          Participant

holy…. this is epic madness. 8O

Rolf
            Participant

Thanks a lot for all your kind words regarding my review! I'm glad you liked it! :)

For those with an account on dimeadozen – here's the link to my recording:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=380931&hit=1

I think it turned out pretty nice! And unless something goes wrong it should be moving along very nicely as soon as you people jump on! :)

I'll throw it up on motortrades soon :)

otherdemon
              Participant

Thx a lot Rolf!

ThorEgil
                Participant

Thanks Rolf, looking forward to this one.

Holle
                  Participant

Thanks Rolf, very fine recording and what a great masterpiece of music. :-)

@ MrHands: Thanks for that info. Then it could be the copy made by Epiphone (http://www.epiphone.com/Products/SG/G-1275-Custom.aspx) – I own one of these babies and it's AWEsome!

Or he found a Gibson one (http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/SG/Gibson-Custom/EDS-1275-Double-Neck.aspx) and a pot of gold. But then again: Snah lives at the end of the rainbow…

grtz, T

supernaut
                    Participant

I absolutely might be wrong but I'd like to think that nowadays Snah and Bent don't buy stock guitars anymore unless something vintage or long sought after flies by. Which could be a SG double neck, too, of course, but maybe he had this one build for him in the original's tradition. Like their Stavem guitars.

@TvdR

you are happy with the epiphone? I saw one once in a shop quite cheap and I was close to grabbing it…

boomer former helm
                      Participant

great recording. thanks rolf. listen now the 2nd time…

TAF
                        Participant

Uploaded my recording to motortrades now, if anyone's interested. It can't really hold a candle to Rolf's recording, but they all count, right? ;)

ijustpop
                          Participant

If it's clearly an inferior recording, you should remove it. Don't spread crappy recordings.

Rolf
                            Participant

I personally don't mind more sources, so I'll probably download it and check it out.

BTW: Does anyone else think 30/30 was AWESOME? I loved it on LTEC, loved this performance maybe even more! In my mind it's Bent's "love song" to Snah (!) – "my favorite friend, my old compadre" etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994