Motorpsycho in the Opera w/KORK – spring 2012

Home Forums General Motorpsycho in the Opera w/KORK – spring 2012

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    v1

@Ratmaus: got my tickets today in Italy after loooong waiting! The envelope says they left Norway on february 9th, so I hope you will get them soon!

@casale: we got tickets! :cheers:

@v1: good news, v1, thank you again!!

ThorEgil
      Participant

Sold out, and they are working on setting up an extra show according to Dagbladet.

Tomcat
        Participant

Ohoo – may this be on Saturday then, please. :cheers:

Requests for possible encores

Taifun, 577, V.S., Close Your Eyes (long), Painting The Night Unreal, The Wheel, The Golden Core + Covers: Indiscipline, 21 St Century Schizoid Man, Starless (by K.C.)

Well, just dreaming…

ThorEgil
          Participant

The extra concert is the same day – 11.11 at 17.00 according to Adressa

Tickets for sale from Thursday at 09.00

Tomcat
            Participant

Thanks for the info… two shows on day – too much to witness?

Tomcat
              Participant

Tickets already on sale *NOW* at the opera website! Still a nice choice but seats are selling fast…

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                Participant

have ticket & flight, will travel! :D

and today my unicorn finally arrived!

what a day!

Thanks Tomcat for the info… Got ticket, Parkett, first row, right in the middle… for god's sake, how cool is that?! :)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                  Participant

i also have first row right in the middle… ;-)

Tomcat
                    Participant

I'll be right behind you then ;-)

supernaut
                      Participant

i'm right behind tomcat then. :wink:

got tickets for both shows now. ah well, when in oslo for once… it's not as if there's anything else to do there, right?

supernaut
                        Participant

aaaah they sent me only 1 ticket but the receit for 2.

Hej! Check out the total amount printed on the receipt (kvittering) than you can at least see what you actualy paid for. There you'll also find other information which will help you to get your ticket. I wouldn´t be too worried.

BUT; to be honest I got a bit worried about the extra show. I don´t like the idea of playing an extra show at the same day, too much. Performing with an orchestra takes quite some focus I believe and to do that twice within a couple of hours seems to me a bit much (It's like playing the champions league semi-final games in one go!).

Maybe they are getting into it even more the second concert, who knows. Only way to find out is by attending both shows, which I will do (as well as probably all the 2500 other visitors!!!).

And magically we will reach the 3,5 hours which is nontheless the standart time for a good italian opera.

Pure genius!

Greetings from Sweden. Gyankumar

Holle
                          Participant

I would prefer the extrashow on another day, too. Maybe saturday.

But – I'm sure they know what they do, so I have tickets for both shows (xtra show tickert is still on the way), cant wait. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994