Motorpsycho live 2018

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2018

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 204 total)
  • Author

Anyone need a ticket for tomorrows show? Let me know, I have a spare after a friend cancelled. :)

ijustpop
    Participant

2 spare tickets for the Kolbotn gig for sale at a discount.

300 for the pair (150 NOK each)

Tlf 99625717

boomer former helm
      Participant

Fantastic news

Punj Lizard
        Participant

Bob Le Bad, on the latest and upcoming gigs:

"[W]e have played quite a few festivals and gigs over the summer and have generally kept busy. It’s been a great summer for us, and we thank you all for coming out when we did – it really matters to us!

These last few days we’ve spent rehearsing with Lars Horntveth and getting both him and the boys into shape for the gigs around Norway this week. Lars is an old friend that found time to help out when Reine and Kristoffer were busy, and he will hopefully bring something different and cool to the proceedings! We’ve never had this floating pool system of 4th guys before, but it is really neat for us and each of them brings something of their own to the songs, something that keeps them fresh and fun to play. We could never keep a steady 4th member anyway, so this is probably a better sollution all in all!"

Tomcat
          Participant

For those thinking of going to the Doornroosje anniversary – it seems mp will have 90 minutes. Which is a "full show" indeed for many bands – but not within the psychoverse :-/

I thought of going but as long as they do not announce a "special set" I might pass and wait for the next tour :?

JERO
            Participant

@Tomcat; same here, this is a bummer. Glad I didn't buy tickets yet, will think it over some more.

Tomcat
              Participant

@Jero: All info came in via Facebook. It could be worth asking in Mother Tongue (also a great band) via email, phone or in person if someone is living nearby: "Een volledig optreden" is really misleading if they only allow 90 minutes :-/

JERO
                Participant

@Tomcat; ik ga het ze vragen (I will ask them), just sent Doornroosje an email, when I know more I'll post. :cheers:

JERO
                  Participant

Recieved an answer to my mail from Doornroosje, MP will play 2,5 hours !!! Hurrah und Juba Juba!

Tomcat
                    Participant

Thanks for the news – that would be great of course :-)

*news* I heard they'll soon be giving an update, I will wait until I know what it says.

nicoot
                      Participant

What's also weird is that about 12 acts will be performing that day, but the website says doors at 7 pm and start event at 8 pm. Even divided over 2 rooms within the venue, that's a bit optimistic… Especially with MP playing 2,5 hours… Anyhow, let's have a meetup!

https://www.doornroosje.nl/event/upon-the-my-o-my/

Tomcat
                        Participant

Oha, they originally said "start 4pm" which then could still have fit somehow.

Well, in case they announce sth. special for mp I'm in for a meetup and a trip to Nijmegen – otherwise not since also accommodation is pretty steep :?

The Other Anders
                          Participant

The tour starts today (Nov 10th 2018). I think I might know one or two going to these concerts…

Can we expect – never expect, I know – but can we expect some new songs? It's been a while since they jammed out stuff on stage before releasing it, although technically potentially new songs aired during this tour will probably already be recorded and are maybe even on their way to the pressing plant if a January release is going to stick.

Anyway, have a blast! I'll be thinking of you all and I look forward to check the "score" every morning for the next eight days!

Krist Rampage
                            Participant

Any news on the Doornroosje show? It's so strange that they changed the event start time. Really looking forward to it though. Not only Motorpsycho but i also really want to see Ryan Porter.

otherdemon
                              Participant

Looks like Nasjonal Jazzscene will stream the Motorpsycho/Maja Rathke gig 2 weeks from now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa9wf9TFgn8

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 204 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994