Motorpsycho live 2019

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

@Tomcat – Is that official?

I hope that means more chance of a London date between Hamburg and Utrecht.

Tomcat
      Participant

It's at least what their booking agency over here confirmed. // I really wonder why UK is not fixed yet, seems more difficult to book than the rest of the tour. (High costs and smaller crowds?)

Punj Lizard
        Participant

I looked a few times at the Powerline site in case they added dates, but assumed they would probably have them all wrapped up and released at the same time. As for the UK, I'm sure you're right. In 2017 they had a support band and only played 2 hours, which I assume was because they just don't sell enough tickets. There's also that thing called Brexit, which may or may not affect visas and other stuff, but since nobody actually knows what's going on, it's anybody's guess. I've been checking in at the websites of some of the venues they've played before in London, as well as a couple of other contenders, but so far zilch. I'm glad I've got a ticket for Leuven ;)

otherdemon
          Participant

Happy new year, psychonauts :STG:

FYI: The Sentrum Scene gig is soon sold out. Don't say I didn't warn you.

nicoot
            Participant

Facebook event for the Reutlingen show: https://www.facebook.com/events/541695249642145/

Punj Lizard
              Participant

So I now have tickets for both Groningen and Leuven, and I think that will be all for me for this round of gigs unless they quickly add something between Utrecht and Groningen, or a London show is added. I hope to see at least some of you at one or both of those shows. :D

Mark
                Participant

We can get acquainted in Groningen :-)

Punj Lizard
                  Participant

@Mark. That's great. I'll post something here on the relevant concert thread (when it's been created) regarding my plans. :cheers:

By the way, I see your name hyperlinks to the Vera website. Are you personally connected to the venue?

Mark
                    Participant

I was. I used to do the pr there and shoot concert pics (you might find some TITS pictures there).

Punj Lizard
                      Participant

Cool.

Spacebandit
                        Participant

There are still 2 days between Hamburg and Utrecht. So there might be space enough

for BREMEN or – what I would prefer – AMSTERDAM. All along the "truckin" way.

As there are only four dates here in Germany (and sorry REUTLINGEN is too far away for

just one show) I'll keep an eye on HH, H and WI. And Groningen also looks delicious.

Never been to Vera.

Holle
                          Participant

Leuven 22.05, Hannover 23.05,

24.05 Hamburg, Spaceboat VI (a) with Øresund Space Collective

25.05 Hamburg, Spaceboat VI (b) with Øresund Space Collective & Black Moon Circle

Great Days, I guess :D

https://www.sapphirerecords.de/epages/61252611.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61252611/Products/OSCSpacebVI-24

mefisto
                            Participant
                              welcomehome
                              Participant

04.05.2019. Ã…lesund NO, Terminalen

https://www.facebook.com/events/311390486173838/

The Other Anders
                                Participant

Hamburg ticket arrived today. Are you joining, Mefisto?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 311 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994