Motorpsycho spring 2014

Home Forums General Motorpsycho spring 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    otherdemon
    Participant
      Quote:
      According to Thomas Seltzer in today's interview with Dagbladet, Motorpsycho are set to perform on this season of Trygdekontoret(Kvelertak as well! woohoo!)

Nice. That probably explains why they introduced one of the acoustic songs in Trondheim last year as a request from Happy Tom :-)

ThorEgil
      Participant

That will be fun for sure! Since they will not be playing one of their own songs – which one will it be?

Sjur577
        Participant

Happy Tom just halfway confirmed on twitter they would play a cover. If it's the song from the Trondheim show, it must be Stay Young. I don't know too many Stay Young. Oasis, INXS and Okkervil River? I can't imagine MP as huge Oasis or INXS fans and the Okkervil track is too new. All in all, I have no idea.

ThorEgil
          Participant

Eveyrbody plays a cover in this show. Here's Stay Young http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvFgY_1cBoM

Sjur577
            Participant

ah, you never know. Stein Torleif Bjella played Heidersmenn and Admiral P played his horrible horrible horrible [insert horrible a thousand times here] Snakke Litt.

pfnuesel
              Participant

12 years later

photo_1.jpg

otherdemon
                Participant

Stian Westerhus & Pale Horses will be supporting @ Rockefeller. Not sure if it's a one-time thingy, or if they will support the entire Norwegian tour.

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                  Participant

that would be a support i would look forward to. just saw them some weeks ago, enjoy that!

ThorEgil
                    Participant

Seems to be the only date they meet up (http://www.bandsintown.com/StianWesterhus)

This would be a case where you might start discussing who should play first – Stian Westerhus & Pale Horses are that good.

pfnuesel
                      Participant

Any experience when the show at Rockefeller might start? Website says 8 pm, is that to be taken literally?

otherdemon
                        Participant
                          Quote:
                          Any experience when the show at Rockefeller might start? Website says 8 pm, is that to be taken literally?

Nope, the doors open @ 8pm. But because of the support, I'm not at all sure when they'll start playing. At last years Rockefeller gig it was 9:45, but I'm guessing a little bit later this time because of Westerhus + Pale Horses.

pfnuesel
                          Participant

Thanks, that suffices, I'm gonna take the risk and buy the tickets. :D

pfnuesel
                            Participant

Another question: Where can I buy tickets for the show in Energimølla, Kongsberg?

ThorEgil
                              Participant
                                pfnuesel
                                Participant

Thanks. It seems they were added just recently.

See you all in Norway! :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994