MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

Duna Jam pix look great. But I can’t help thinking about sand and fx pedals…. scary.

The Other Anders
      Participant

That said, Berlin seems to fall outside of the Ryan Air network, all I find is Lufthansa costing several houndreds of euros. Hm… And yes, Fillmore, 600 euro for the ticket is a lot, even when it includes accomodation and food. That is what I would use for a complete Roskilde, ticket and all. Or an Øya Festival.

Blueberry daydreaming… (NP: Motorpsycho @ Centralstation, Darmstadt 25.04.2000)

The Other Anders
        Participant

Red Mosquito: That is a good idea. I feel exactly the same way. I would love to be able to join just for the MP content of the festival this year (don’t know yet if I can, so no plans made yet), but as long as there is a MP tour going on, I would not blow my whole money and time load down there. Then I’d probably go back there another year and stay the whole festival when MP is not touring. Will you write Dunajam with your question?

Yeah, it’s always worth asking – I will get sth. together at the Weekend and keep you guys informed :)

It’s a very small and particular festival, really on a beach, it seems to live a hippy experience!

Very nice and not so expensive, even if not so easy to reach!

Great!

€600?!? That’s ridiculous, even if it includes room & food. That’s more than €100 per day, not counting drinks, which you will need plenty of to not dry out and/or get the sand from between your teeth (I hate beaches, but that’s me). Count me out.

Greetings,

Thomas

Decided to go to the effenaar gig instead of the Brussel concert. AB-concerts is scrapping a lot of concerts this year due to financial problems.

The Motorpsycho concert didn’t appear on @ the official may/june announcement so I decided to go to the lovely place of Eindhoven.

13th time they appear overthere I’ve noticed…Lucky Number 13 what’s in a name :mrgreen:

btw can’t you guys come over to Antwerp for the Belgian part of the road trip?

beg modus is on :mrgreen:

Colour Haze is fucking amazing ! never heard of em till today… wow !

Holle
          Participant

yes c.h. are amazing.

and theire live shows are stunning!

this one was some time ago on dime, don’t know if it is stil there.

watch:

http://www.wdr.de/tv/rockpalast/extra/videos/2007/1018/colour_haze.jsp

too bad, but I see no change to go to duna jam this year for me. :-/

Yep, Colour Haze is very good. Be sure to check out their label http://www.elektrohasch.de . :)

My ex-band was on there too (Hainloose).

Don’t know if I’ll make it to Duna Jam either. Will be in Heidelberg for sure. Maybe if there’s a possibility to go only for two or three days.

Oh yeah, and while checking on Elektrohasch, be sure to check back some time in the future, hope to release an album there with my new project. We’re called The Dawn Band. Ok, enough promo, keep my mouth shut now until the album is ready! Sorry! ;)

Nevermind, aint easy being german!

DUNAjam ist more of a “music sfari” then a regular festival, depending on the weather the days and places are decided sponateously and therefore you cannot buy “day tickets” or sth. (very kind feedback from the organizers :-) sounds great but not makeable from northern europe within a motorpsycho tour…

any italians able to do this trip? seems like a unique event that needs to be documented ;-)

edit: regarding this, it seems that mp will keep their dates open to play DUNAjam and there might not be another show on the (long!) way to Leipzig, or if so it might be rather short announced…

Hurray! Let the Norwegian gigs come upon us.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 255 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994