MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

The strike in Berlin is supposed to happen “mid next week” with a 24 hour pre-warning by the union. The safest bet is WED+THUR right now. All psychonauts travelling to the Berlin show on TUE should be fine hopefully.

I’m selling a ticket for the Motorpsycho concert in Rome on june 3rd, at Circolo degli Artisti.

For further information, you can contact me at this address mariannasposato@yahoo.it

supernaut
      Participant

I hope I’ll make it to Berlin. Being stuck there wouldn’t be half bad. :-)

b.t.w. is there any place left in some magic bus from cologne to heidelberg? :o would be cooler to drive with some psychonauts than to travel by “mitfahrgelegenheits”

i’m so looking forward to next weekend, reading the setlist from BERLIN yesterday makes me very jealous, cause can the selection of songs get any better (???)

see you all very soon :MPD:

Salve,volevo chiedere se qualcuno ha già acquistato il biglietto per il koko club di castelletto cervo per il 2 giugno…io come sempre lo faccio un mese prima ma sta volta ticketone non ha i biglietti ne le date(a ieri).Il telefono per i contatti del koko club è sempre spento…qualcuno saprebbe darmi qualche buona nuova?E’ che parto da Trieste,son 500 km e non mi andrebbe di farli a vuoto..

saluti gianpa

v1

@gianpa: hi, i’m from Veneto, I’ll drive from Peschiera del Garda to Koko Club on june 2nd, thanks to this forum I’ve known a great psychonaut from Casale, who bought me two tickets for the venue. Well, one it’s for me, the other is a spare ticket (costs 25euros) which goes to a very devoted fan…maybe you are! mail me @ verenaveronesi85@hotmail.com

greets,

Andrea

supernaut
          Participant

anyone driving to Heidelberg tomorrow from somewhere south of it?

Anybody driving from Oslo-Aalborg (last gig) and back? Reading all these reviews and getting crazy from not seeing them live…

fillmore
            Participant

DUNA JAM TODAY!!!

fillmore
              Participant

Any reports from Sardinia? I am dying to learn the details!

There will be a bunch of psychonauts (Anders, Thorsten, Jessi, Roland, Martin, Susann and me) in Leipzig tomorrow! Can’t wait! See you!

boomer former helm
                Participant

Hey Alex,

waiting for reports like you… :mrgreen: See you tomorrow, and all of the others. Really looking forward that meeting and the show of course.

Martin.

fillmore
                  Participant

Hey, Martin, Du bist das! Cool! See you!

boomer former helm
                    Participant

Ja, thats me :D We are 13 people coming from Dresden, I heared that Nils is on the way already, so it will be a big MP-meeting tomorrow. Cool. Bis morgen!!!

otherdemon
                      Participant

At least they played Diana @ Duna Jam:

And sounds like a segue into Hogwash at the end.

fillmore
                        Participant

Just returned from Leipzig and just waved good-bye to the last psychonuut so my HMF-tour is now officially over! It was nice to meet you all at the three shows I attended. Already looking forward to next time! See you!

Alex

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 255 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994