MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

i might. give me a holler to wiper(at)gmx.ch

we rent a car (sharing the cost, ca 40sfr) and it's possible that there's one free seat. but the last train from Bern back leaves at 1am, so….

v1

Hi everybody, first thing: Tuesday's concert @ Bloom (Mezzago) has SOLD OUT!

Second: is anybody giving or needing a lift to Bologna tomorrow? I travel alone so it would be nice to share costs and decrease pollution :D .if someone's interested, just write something down here.

To all Swiss fans: have a great Saturday night!

cheers, andrea

Hi! Is anybody either going from or passing by Como to the Bloom gig next Tuesday?

I've got problems finding a lift back home :D

bye!

supernaut
        Participant

somebody driving from Zürich/Switzerland fo München and back for friday 10th show?

Andrea, we met in Eindhoven, didnt we? If you read this before the show started lets meet at the bar after the gates opened.

Thomas

Hey Supernaut,

There is a Bus how drives from ZürichHB to München at friday morning for some less bugs! We will take this! Saturday morning it rides back. We did the same to Dharmastadt! quite relaxed :-)

Check it Out!!

supernaut
          Participant

will do that. merci. :-)

Hey,

http://meinfernbus.de

Greez Motortom

Damned… since yesterday evening i cant stop playing my Eggplant LP! Think i have to get a new one next friday :D :D :D

10:15 Carpark Sihlquai!

supernaut
            Participant

thanks cowboy. guess i'll be there. also an acommodation tip?

supernaut
              Participant

not sure about 10:15 though, maybe 13:00 but staying a bit longer in munich on saturday.

I always preför to have e bit more time befor the concert,to hang around and prepair mind and soul,and Its

also always nice to see them at the soundcheck, like in dharmastadt! :) we have the option to sleep by a friend,

somthing other i dont know, but who knows if we get sleep this night! ;) if you want to order somthing i can ask him

If he have an idee. greez!

supernaut
                Participant

i'll find something, thanks. there's statthotel.de for example. soundcheck hmmmm yes… will think about. once i've seen them play a thing that i think later got famous as The Other Other Fool but they sang in the chorus "swiss cheese mountains rule".

:D pretty cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994