Spring tour 2011?

Home Forums General Spring tour 2011?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

It's highly unlikely there will be a EU-tour in May. The German booker has confirmed that there will be NO German dates before the summer festivals. I don't think they would tour without playing in Germany…

Elvin
      Participant
        Quote:
        so they are going to tour europe in may?

Probalbly not, since they are planning to record their next record in May.

otherdemon
        Participant

Yeah, I also think that the Helsinki-gig is a one-off thing. And then shortly after, they'll go into studio with Storløkken and the Trondheim Orchestra…

Un.Chien.d.Espace
          Participant

too bad…

pfnuesel
            Participant

Anyone heading to Espagna?

we're flying in from amsterdam to barcelona for the gig and a long weekend there.

deusvlc
              Participant

Can't understand why they are going to Murcia, i tell you that is shit, and no Valencia like the other time, fuck… that concert was a 3 band festival and they played like 80 minutes……………. I think i'll try to go to Madrid cause it's a saturday but i'm angry :twisted:

nice trip to all :MPD:

fillmore
                Participant

What exactly sucks about Murcia? Enjoy the show(s)! I would love to be there, particularly in Bilboa and Madrid…

Four italian psychonauts will start from Milan to Madrid on friday 15th.

Tickets for the gig bought yesterday.

deusvlc
                  Participant

Well, maybe someday one Phanerotyme record was sold at the Murcia's fnac but it's like going to play to Namibia or the Moon, no trace of this subculture, my surprise is why not coming to Valencia (the 3rd for inhabitants) (and beardless- lier Snah promised me to repeat visit back in 2001 :evil: -i recall-) or Zaragoza, or Alacant instead of Murcia!!

Maybe they are planning some FIB festival(Castelló coast) this summer?! LOL

Anyway since LLM i cant buy directly their records here in Valencia in major shops(only ordering in minor and too expensive) so no COTF or HMF and surely no RWIV and i don't know why this change.

A new "homecoming" gig has been announced: Snåsavatnet, June 23rd:

http://motorpsycho.fix.no

Tomcat
                    Participant

;-)

Wow what a fantastic idea! Motorpsychotic-Midsummer on Norways 3rd biggest lake! Sounds lovely and what a nice-price on top of it! Maybe worth travelling all the way up and than stay for the festival gig three days later.

Tomcat
                      Participant

Oh yeah! One (CAN) dream indeed 8)

Vegard B. Havdal
                        Keymaster

That's not a pretty big ship, I have phoned and reserved my ticket already, apparently there is a lot of interest.

Besides, the more the merrier.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994