The Psychonauts MOTORPYCHO ALBUMCUP 2010

Home Forums General The Psychonauts MOTORPYCHO ALBUMCUP 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    otherdemon
    Participant

Even though Demon Box was the first MP album I bought (though I’d heard Timmy first),

I think AADAP is better. More distinct variation, better songs and Un Chien which is better than all tracks on DB. So that wasn’t a hard choice.

Mark
      Participant

Don’t call TM “Timmy”, for chrissakes. Please.

See, here I’m toast. I thinkthey’re all valid. But I gotta put Roadwork up there with AADAP Heavy Metal Fruit. It was the first MP that really got me and still gets lots of spin. Truth is, this-or-that elimination rounds just don’t pan out even. (We go through this every year with “The Final Four” College Baskeball playoffs. It’s just a mess.)But fun nonetheless. I think there are comporables. Demon Box vs TM / LTEC vs Phanareoethyme / LLM vs Heavt Metal / Trust Us vs AADAP. But the random generation is pretty interesting. (sorry for my atrocious typing)

Oooh, one more. In the Fishtank vs MP Presents… would you rather hear MP do Jazz or Americana. (Love ’em both)

Elvin
        Participant

Fishtank > Tussler 1 > Tussler 2

supernaut
          Participant

interesting: 95 votes. where are those people? i feel there’s always the same crazy dozen hangin round here.

harry
            Participant

Some people read this forum every day but are too shy to write anything. Like me.

CaptainAubrey
              Participant

This wasn’t too hard! Only Demon Box vs. AADAP made me consider.Went for AADAP, not because I like it more, but because I figured Demon Box would get most of the votes anyway. Sucks that Phanerothyme had to go this early.. But cup is cup!

Quote:
                Some people read this forum every day but are too shy to write anything. Like me.

well i´m not too shy but my english sucks.

D(P) and E(DB) was a hard decision but G is impossible for me….

Elvin
                Participant
                  Quote:
                  well i´m not too shy but my english sucks.

Yr not the only one so I wouldn´t worry too much about that, most of us here doesn´t have english as our first language, but we´ll mostly get ourselves understood. I hope.

supernaut
                  Participant

yeh, don’t be shy. and writing here shows me how bad my english is getting by the day. but why bother…

I got only English but i get you guys loud-and-clear. I think you English is fine. Thanks ofr all that too. That way I can folow what goes on.

Peace,

Seattle Psychonaut

Elvin
                    Participant

Last day of voting!

Tomorrow we´ll see who´ll meet in the exciting quarterfinals!

supernaut
                      Participant

It was IN! Everyone saw it but HIM!

Elvin
                        Participant

It was in!

Now; round one is finish!

No shockers, except maybe for group E

Here are the results:

Group A: Let them eat Cake drove faster than Barracuda with 74% of the votes

Group B: Soothe didn´t manage to eat the Heavy Metal Fruit who got 88%

Group C: Blissard got 89% and sent It’s a love cult to the horrible pits of Neverland

Group D: Trust us got 86%, while Phanerothyme has to go back to california with 14%

Group E: The epic battle between Angels and Demons saw Demon Box getting slayed by Angels and Daemons at play who got 61%. (editors note: WHAT?!!!!)

Group F: Lobotomizer was lobotomised and Child of the Future won with 75%

Group G: Little Lucid Moments sent Black Hole/Blank Canvas into the darkness with 73%

Group H: I´m almost a bit amazed that Timothy’s Monster didn´t get 100%, In the Fishtank got a cute 6% (8 votes)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994