Tour 2015

Home Forums General Tour 2015

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Holle
    Participant
      Quote:
      This might become another show without setlist info (like Duna Jam at the time) – let's hope they keep posting them on their "official" website :wink:

I will be not there. But some good Friends of mine, maybe they get a stage setlist. :wink:

Slightly OT – Has anyone the setlist from the TITS Gig @ Faust Hannover 2004-10-11???

otherdemon
      Participant

Some info about the Demon Box Slottsfjell gig:

The concert will be @ Kastellscenen from 22:30 to 00:30 :lol:

So 2 hours of awesomeness, it will be.

Tomcat
        Participant

I have spare 1 ticket for Hamburg, it's a "fanticket" with mp-Behind The Sun art print on hardpaper via eventim – better buy from a psychonaut ;-)

stereosofa
          Participant

:MPD:

Hey Guys,

I have 2 Tickets for sale for Stickstock @ Forum Bielefeld 01.08.2015 – cause i cannot go there :cry:

Anyone interested?

Write me an email to stereosofa[at]posteo[dot]de.

You could meet me at Grünspan Hamburg this following saturday for personal delivery.

nicoot
            Participant

Hey folks, does anyone know whether the band brings any kind of merch to festivals, preferably t-shirts? I mailed Down The Rabbit Hole, but they weren't sure. Fanks!

Hi guys, any news about some Italy gigs???!!! Thanks everybody :STG:

Hello. Need some help. Does anybody know if the Siegen show is sold out? Because I am trying to buy a ticket and I can't, though it doesn't specify as being sold out. I am coming all the way from Romania for these shows, if anybody has some info or an available ticket please contact me. Cheers!

Blashyrkh
              Participant

@Blashykh. Thank you for your fast response. Prior to writing the post above I have tried this link multiple times and I can;t buy the tickets. I have tried again. That is way I thought that maybe the show is sold out. Did anybody else had this problem?

Hi, did anyone catch Down the Rabbit Hole playlist? Now i remember only that they started with Year Zero and finished with massive Vortex Surfer… somewhere between was All is Loneliness, one song from Phanerothyme or It's a Love Cult which i recognised after few minutes and just few others – as they have so long songs hour and half was really short time and I have to go again, but definitely to individual concert 8)

mister conclusion
                Participant
                  stereosofa
                  Participant

I still have 2 tickets for sale for Bielefeld 01.08.2015.

Got them offered on ebay now:

MOTORPSYCHO / Elder / Mos Generator Ticket 01.08.2015 Forum Bielefeld

Check it out!

your opioin is very awesome, but i have a better way,you can click this link. cheapest place to buy fut coins in there,you could buy some FIFACOINS.

fillmore
                    Participant

Anyone up for a Vorspiel / meeting before the Stickman Fest in Bielefeld 01.08.? Maybe Holger or Spacebandit can advise on a good place for us to meet. I haven't seen too many MP shows the recent years, just 1-2 per tour, and it's always nice to see the "family" again. Doors are at 20:00, maybe a casual meeting starting at 18:30? See you! :cheers:

Tomcat
                      Participant

Nice surprise :-) There is this restaurant right next door with a big (beer) garden who also serve salads, meats & pizzas (…), that would be my choice for a relaxed warm up. I'm not a local insider though.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994