WCH, Drammen 06/06/09

Home Forums Setlists WCH, Drammen 06/06/09

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tomcat
    Participant

Wow, interesting – especially the new names and “SS 4” (funny that the reviews are proofed now ;) Thanks for posting!

Rolf
      Participant

That reviewer is a bit confused, lol! (He mixes COTF with the next “space-opera album”) – and when you say that “you lied” is a goodie for the hardcore fans, well, imo you don’t know what you’re talking about… Fun Bent-quote: “This here next, is half an hour of your lives.”

radicus
        Participant

Here is a link to some vids I took that night with my point and shoot camera. Came from Cali just to see them for the first time! Awesome but no Vortex Surfer that night…

http:/web.me.com/radicus2k

George back in California after 3 great months in Europe!

GBD
          Participant

Wow! Mighty big, but mighty cool!

supernaut
            Participant

hmmm, Spiral and Year Zero => “file not found” :(

but thanks of course :)

supernaut
              Participant

how to play mts files on a win pc?

Rob

Thanks for the material! I also get “file not found” for year zero and spiral though.

Supernaut: still downloading here, but windows marks them as VLC media file so I assume VLC (Videolan, freeware) has the codecs to play it.

radicus
                  Participant

I fixed the broken file links. For some reason MobileMe lost the shared file status. Latest Windows Media Player (especially the Classic edition) or PowerDVD will play them best. VLC doesn’t seem to do as well with them as I get digital artifacts on playback with all the strobe lights. These are AVCHD high resolution files and are a pain to edit with my system.

Did you guys spot the beer throwing incident?

Rob

Sideway spiral works now, year zero is still/again broken?

I have not watched them so far, VLC gives me troubles and

Windows Media player does not recognize them (probably needs

some codec). Will try tomorrow on my normal media machine…

Thanks!

radicus
                      Participant

Link should be ok now… Try Media Player Classic, http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/ seems to work pretty well for me.

Wulf
                        Participant

It works out fine! Thanks a lot!

TraktorBass
                          Participant

@radicus: Impressive, the video and audio are both really good considering , especially the audio. Great work, thank you for sharing it :)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                            Participant

Hey Guys,

the LLM file doesn’t work?! I downloaded it two times but both times i can’t see or hear anything (using VLC player on a mac). thanks in advance – steven

GBD
                              Participant

I used E.M Total Video PLayer (As an addon to the program E.M Total Video Converter). And it works like a charm! By the way….for those of you not knowing, there’s a pretty cool live version of Mr. Victim in there too. On the No Evil one.. :)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                                Participant

@GBD:i just checked them, so no evil is no evil+mr. victim?

but why do all other videos play exepct llm?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994