Camp Motorpsycho » Setlists

24.04.2012 - Livorno, The Cage Theatre (IT)

(16 posts)
  1. fillmore

Who can fill us in on the encore selection of last night?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. logladykate

I found this video of the gig in Livorno... http://www.youreporter.it/video_Motorpsycho_4

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. fillmore

TDDU
    --
    Nothing to Say
    All Is Loneliness
    Feel

125 min

Thanks to Andrea Marri (via FB).

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. fillmore

And some pics.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. casale

Sorry for the delay, now it's on Dime :

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=405710

Of course you can share the gig in "Motortrades" and, if necessary,
    improve the quality of the recording.

Cheers!

Andrea "Casale".

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. knoot

thanks for the dime-upload, but there's something wrong with the files - both in this and the bronson show. this one only plays static when burned to cd, and bronson won't burn at all. any idea?

k

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. v1

Thanks again Casale, what I'm allowed to hear is great, but at the moment I can only listen to tracks number 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, others don't work for me.
    Just tell me if it's only my problem! buona serata!
    Andrea v1

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. v1

Already answered
    Didn't try to burn yet, but for me the Bronson files are ok, I just miss a half of The Cage show, but I'm sure there will be a solution!

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. knoot

i have no problem playing either of the shows on the pc, with vlc-player. only the burning cd thing that doesn't work. strange.

k

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. TAF

You could try downloading Trader's Little Helper: http://tlh.easytree.org/.

When I check for SBEs (Sector Boundary Errors, as I understand it they occur when tracks are not cut precisely on the boundary between two sectors. This creates a tiny portion of "dead" air on the end of one track and at the beginning of the next. This might be the source of your problems) I notice that it is present in a couple of tracks. Fortunately, this can easily be fixed with Trader's Little Helper. Just click and drag to TLH and choose "fix SBEs". You should probably copy the files to a new folder before doing this, as it will change the original files. Afterwards you can encode to mp3's as usual.

(VLC is a great player though - among other things it will try to play back even partly corrupted files or files with errors in them.)

EDIT: I notice the torrent has been removed from dime now, as well.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. knoot

That didn't work either, unfortunately. TLH doesn't recognize the file formats (!)

K

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. casale

I don't know what's happened, it's the same recording as Ravenna show. I'll try again.
    Sorry!!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  13. ThorEgil

It's currently banned from dime because of the error.

Posted 8 years ago #
  14. knoot

I don't know what's happened, it's the same recording as Ravenna show. I'll try again.
    Sorry!!!

yes, and that was not possible to burn to cd.

k

Posted 8 years ago #
  15. Juergen

What has happened with the re-uploaded version? It is no longer on dime. Are there any problems with this version, too?

Posted 8 years ago #
  16. casale

Yes, on the track n.09, me and my friends are trying to re-upload in the right way!

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.