Yeeaahhhhhhh!

Posted 6 months ago #
  2. mikke

repost for non fb people please

Posted 6 months ago #
  3. the post seems to be removed.

Posted 6 months ago #
  4. ThorEgil

There was some detail illustrations of the box contents that were removed. LPs, CDs, Bluray, and a book. Two different boxes - with and without the LPs I assume.
    It's a crowdfunding thing, apparently coming soon at funde.no Set up by Christer Falck who also has done some MP crowdfunding projects earlier.

Posted 6 months ago #
  5. Krist Rampage

Link

Above link should work. The post was not removed. Very curious for what this release is.

Posted 6 months ago #
  6. Elvin

Check out this interview with author Lars Ramslie http://npsmusic.no/topp-20-lars-ramslie/

For tiden avslutter jeg en essaysamling om «Demon Box» som skal ut sammen med en liveboks til 25-år jubileummet til Motorpsychos musikalske milepæl, og det var vel med Matt Burts bidrag på denne platen («Plan#1») at jeg virkelig fikk øynene opp for albumet. Det var en måte å tenke både tekst og musikk på som traff meg veldig. Det var slik jeg eksperimenterte med tekst og musikk selv den gangen, bare at på denne platen var det så mye, mye bedre. Men «Plan#1» er et vanskelig og problematisk stykke musikk og tekst, langt mer enn jeg kan komme inn på her, det får heller plass i essaysamlingen. Burts egen tekst, fortsatt innlest på diktafon, «Plan#2» fra albumet «Grumpy Groovy» følger opp langt mer stillferdig, og fremstår nesten som en ettertanke etter den ekstatiske støyklassikeren. Men er også et tjenende eksempel på hvordan ord kan bli musikk (på lik linje med den diskré lydkulissen i bakgrunnen).

google translated to this :
    At the moment, I finish an essay collection on "Demon Box", which will be released along with a live box for the 25th anniversary of Motorpsychos musical milestone, and Matt Burt's contribution to this album ("Plan # 1") was really eyes up for the album. There was a way to think of both text and music that hit me very much. That was the way I experimented with text and music myself that time, just that on this album it was so much, much better. However, "Plan # 1" is a difficult and problematic piece of music and text, far more than I can get in here, it will also fit into the essay collection. Burt's own text, still on the dictaphone, "Plan # 2" from the album "Grumpy Groovy" follows up far more quietly, and appears almost as a reflection of the ecstatic noise classic. However, it is also a useful example of how words can become music (similar to the discreet audio background in the background).

Posted 6 months ago #
  7. supernaut

Want! Bad!

Posted 6 months ago #
  8. Devotional

This could be absolutely sensational! The mind boggles!

Posted 6 months ago #
  9. supernaut

Absolutely! Hans told me about 2 or even 3 years ago about the possibility of a DB-on-DVD release. But I guess it's probably still in project stage, then fundraising, then assembling, then designing and whatnot... so I guess it won't happen before 2019.

Posted 6 months ago #
  10. ThorEgil

Jup. The first teaser from Rockheim.
    https://www.facebook.com/InTheMotorpsychoFamily/videos/735693209957237/

Posted 5 months ago #
  11. ThorEgil

More info - http://www.facebook.com/InTheMotorpsychoFamily/posts/738558919670666

From the description:

"In a few days, this beautiful box will be crowdfunded.

1000 lim. ed LP-box sets (300 gold vinyl/certificate (the first 100 are signed by the extended band + the author Lars Ramslie, 700 black vinyl)
    1000 lim. ed CD box sets (incl. 300 with numbered certificates (100 of them signed)

Contains:
    3 x 180 gram LP's in a gatefold sleeve, 3 books written by LLars Ramslie (in Norwegian only), Blue ray & 2CD's "Live at Rockheim" and 10 postcards.

Will be available at funde.no soon."

Posted 5 months ago #
  12. Bartok

Wow. Maybe I'm missing something, but does anybody know what exactly is on the LPs? DB?

Posted 5 months ago #
  13. ThorEgil

Only guessing - I would assume the LPs will contain the soundtrack from the Blue ray i.e. the full DB concert.
    They played 3 shows, so I guess they have put together the best parts from all the shows.

Posted 5 months ago #
  14. supernaut

so it's 3 books and 1 Bluray (no DVD?) coming with either 2 CDs or 3 LPs?

Posted 5 months ago #
  15. ThorEgil

From the pictures it looks like the LP box also contains the CDs.

Posted 5 months ago #
  16. Tomcat

Remember that BluRays and CDs do look similar

Posted 5 months ago #
  17. Blashyrkh

Pretty cool, but a bummer that it is only in Norwegian

Posted 5 months ago #
  18. stereosofa

All great news. But as long as there's only a norwegian book there should be a bookless version for the non-norwegians imo. So let's be patient and gratefull for georgeous things to come.

Posted 5 months ago #
  19. Ercarnar

Damn, I don't have a blue ray player

Posted 5 months ago #
  20. schnu underberg

I dont have a blue ray player also...
    but it is time to buy one!!!

Posted 5 months ago #
  21. doglicksman

Now we'll just have to set our watches and wait for the first poster who wants a translation of the book, a needledrop of the vinyl since he hates cd and/or the bluray burned to the format of his choice. For free.

WHY CAN'T THE REST OF THE WORLD JUST DO THINGS THE WAY I WANT 'EM DONE ALL THE TIIIIIIIME

Posted 5 months ago #
  22. Devotional

All three nights were filmed, so there is a chance for «Fleshharrower» AND «Home of the Brave» (!). That would be a dream. I used to be angry at myself for not filming more at Slottsfjell, but now I’ll be able to watch MP play «Gutwrench» on blu-ray! What a gift!

Posted 5 months ago #
  23. Ercarnar

I dont have a blue ray player also...
    but it is time to buy one!!!

Agree.

Glad to see ya doglicksman, there something for you elsewhere

Posted 5 months ago #
  24. doglicksman

There is something for me everywhere I turn, Ercarnar. Such is life in all its many-splendoured phases of sheer and eternal wonderment. I just do not give a crap most of the time, that is all. Live and let live, that is my motto.

In addition to: 'Support your favorite artists and try not be a scrounger', that is.

Peace off or whatever that sayin' is.

Posted 5 months ago #
  25. Great King Rat

Live and let live, that is my motto.

I hope you do see the irony in that, given what you sometimes write here.

Posted 5 months ago #
  26. kjellepelle

Check out Around 11

Posted 5 months ago #
  27. pfnuesel

Actually, check out now: https://www.funde.no/project/view/119

Posted 5 months ago #
  28. claus1972

Got mine ordered!!

Posted 5 months ago #
  29. naur

Okay...i'm out. Around 130 Euro for the CD/BluRay + 3 Books i never can read and shipping cost is to much for me.

Posted 5 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.