Camp Motorpsycho » General

A Boxful of Demons

(162 posts)
  • Started 11 months ago by boomer former helm
  • Latest reply from eddy_t

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. claus1972

I have a Box full of demons CD box for trade og sale. I bought one vinyl box also , so cd version is up for trade/sale.

Posted 5 months ago #
  2. pfnuesel

Uh, I should have received this by now, correct?

Posted 4 months ago #
  3. Elvin

@pfnuesel Absolutely! I got mine two months ago! Have you tried to contakt funde? (contact@funde.no)

Posted 4 months ago #
  4. pfnuesel

Thanks. Sent an email.

Posted 4 months ago #
  5. pfnuesel

I tried to delete this duplicated post, but don't know how.

Posted 4 months ago #
  6. pfnuesel

Still haven't received my copy. Anyone else? Wrote several emails to all relevant addresses known to me, but no reply. If I wouldn't know that all of you seem to have received a copy, I would be inclined to think this is a scam...

Posted 3 months ago #
  7. mister conclusion

funde.no is indeed not very helpful. Try this address: falck(at)ccrecords.com

Good luck!

Posted 3 months ago #
  8. pfnuesel

Thanks, but tried this one already.

Posted 3 months ago #
  9. pfnuesel

Just a heads up: They replied to me now, after re sending the same email over and over again, and adding more and more recipients. I must have gotten lost somehow, as they believed they have sent all the packages. Of course I cannot prove that I did *not* receive a package... Did you guys have a tracking number for your packages and was this tracking number communicated to you?

Also, I don't remember what I ordered. The email doesn't say and the profile on funde.no doesn't say either. I know I pledged 2000 NOK. But how much of this was postage? Is this the "LP box set #6-100" + 400 NOK postage?

Sorry for these boring questions, but I would appreciated if someone could help me here. Thanks!

Posted 3 months ago #
  10. mefisto

The only confirmation I got after ordering was this:

"Hi!

----
    Your pledge to Motorpsycho of NOK 1770 on Funde has been processed. Thank you!

A great way to help this project even further is to share it with your contacts through facebook, e-mail or tell them about it by other means.

If you have any questions about the payment, please contact pledges@funde.no"
    ----

That means no tracking number whatsoever before the box was ready to pick up at the post office.
    By the way, I ordered the golden vinyl box costing 1600kr, 170 kr postage.

Posted 3 months ago #
  11. pfnuesel

Thank you very much, mefisto!

I think I ordered the same, just shipping is much more expensive. Turns out that Vinyl 6-100 are now gone.

Posted 3 months ago #
  12. ThorEgil

50% off at platekompaniet.no at the moment (CD edition at least).

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  13. eddy_t

Thanks for the info...

not the vinyl unfortunately...:-(

Posted 2 weeks ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.