(204 posts)
  • Started 11 months ago by The Other Anders
  • Latest reply from Krist Rampage
  1. Spokje

Nijmegen Doornroosje 8 dec
    Festival My-o-My

Posted 4 months ago #
  2. s_edelman

It says this festival is at Merlyn, Nijmegen - a small 400p hall connected to Doornroosje

Posted 4 months ago #
  3. nicoot

... And joined by Dans Dans in Nijmegen, which is an amazingly weird jazzy and bluesy psychedelic Belgian band. Although main brain Bert Dockx once said "no rock, no jazz and definitely no jazz rock"...

Posted 4 months ago #
  4. Krist Rampage

The Dutch are being spoiled this year

So, two gigs this weekend! What to expect from Molde Jazz? This might be a very special gig, just like in 2002 story + setlist Since Ole Kvernberg i playing with them, will they play Unicorn stuff? Covers? Really hope someone makes a recording.

I will be at the Welcome to the Village festival. Really looking forward to seeing the guys play at this great festival. Lots of other cool bands too. Still wondering if they bring K. Lo with them.

Posted 4 months ago #
  5. mybestfriend83

So it is just about a week untill Düsseldorf show will happen. Very looking forward to seeing the guys live again...
    Hope it is gonna be not too full cause it is hot enough to get sweaty already ...

Anyway I'm going to rock my ass off like allways... See you...

Posted 4 months ago #
  6. naur

Damn...there is a support in Düsseldorf. "Love Machine". Does anyone know the band?

Posted 4 months ago #
  7. Tomcat

Düsseldorf's most Grateful Hippies, will be just the right thing to warm up for our Norwegian powertrio ... and have a beer beside or on the terrace

Latest album
    https://lovemachinegermany.bandcamp.com/album/times-to-come

Posted 4 months ago #
  8. Johnny_Heartfield

Love Machine sounds promising.

Anyone from Cologne going to the Düsseldorf gig and willing to give me a lift?

Posted 4 months ago #
  9. @Krist Rampage: Great re-post of the Molde 2002 story. I used to know that crazy guy who wrote it. No wonder he had to sit down after lining up for a seat for two hours...Duh!

@Tomcat: Thanks for the Love Machine link. Not half bad..!

@Düsseldorf: So, we meet again...

Posted 4 months ago #
  10. mybestfriend83

Oh yeah I almost forgot about this guy's before the Düsseldorf show .. Anyway I'm hoping to get about an hour of introducing from them.. Don't know their sound yet.. And hopefully get than an 3hour set from our Heroes... Would be a great summer evening...

Posted 4 months ago #
  11. Tomcat

Well, maybe better expect 2 hours and whatever comes on top - a great "family" evening at relaxed Zakk is almost guaranteed. They usually serve warm food and offer outside benches and tables at the backyard where you can smoke as well in case ppl still do Concerts usually start on time and no disco or party-business will be going on afterwards.

Posted 4 months ago #
  12. Punj Lizard

Looking forward to my next adventure into the Psychoverse and to seeing some of you there. Dusseldorf here we come.

Posted 4 months ago #
  13. Spacebandit

Have a ton of fun at the shows in Nederland and Zakk. Last time I was at Zakk the
    world "gone down" with a major thunderstorm (during "Hell 1-7" - of course!).
    Anyway, I pray for 2 hours+ at the "HOLY MOUNTAIN".

Posted 4 months ago #
  14. Johnny_Heartfield

That 2014 Düsseldorf gig was the best one they played at ZAKK imho. Wasn't there though - I attended the almost equally brilliant Heidelberg gig that year. Caught them at ZAKK in 2002 and 2008.
    Still not sure If I'm going - I need a lift from Cologne. Anyone going?

Posted 4 months ago #
  15. Punj Lizard

Drammen ticket

A friend from the UK who was planning to join me for the Drammen gig can no longer make it due to illness in his family that requires he be close by for some months to come. If anyone wants a ticket, please help out a fellow psychonaut and buy his ticket. I can make all the arrangements as I can bring the ticket and exchange for face value (euros or krona) before the gig.

Posted 4 months ago #
  16. Tomcat

~ Autumn / winter 2018 ~

2018-09-02 NL Maastricht, Bruis Festival (Free entry, 2 hours slot*)
    2018-09-26 NO Kolbotn, Kolben Kulturhus
    2018-09-29 NO Drammen, Union Scene (+ Elephant9)
    -
    2018-11-10 DE Wangels, Rolling Stoned Weekender
    2018-11-11 DE Bielefeld, Forum
    2018-11-12 DE Dresden, Beatpol
    2018-11-13 DE Erlangen, E-Werk
    2018-11-14 CH Luzern, Schüür
    2018-11-15 CH Winterthur, Salzhaus
    2018-11-16 CH Bern, Dachstock
    2018-11-17 DE Rust, Rolling Stoned Park (weekend and day tickets)
    -
    2018-12-08 NL Nijmegen Doornroosje@Merlyn (50th anniversary festival, "full show"*)

* info given by the organizer

Posted 4 months ago #
  17. Wulf

18. crossskip

2018-12-08 NL Nijmegen Doornroosje@Merlyn (50th anniversary festival, "full show"*)

Oh wow, that´s a lot better than the two standard festival-length shows I was expecting!

Posted 4 months ago #
  19. TraktorBass

That is one intense week they have in november. 8 concerts in 8 days. High chance for some serious spaced out jams, hopefully they will be in the zone.

Posted 4 months ago #
  20. Darmok

So it's official that they're not coming to Italy this year? Gutted.

Posted 4 months ago #
  21. nicoot

@Darmok be patient my son October is still available! And when was the new album due out again? Shortly after Christmas if I remember well? Extensive touring shall be part of that in 2018 I assume...

Posted 4 months ago #
  22. Un.Chien.d.Espace

Hey, anyone from cologne/bonn planing to go to the show in maastricht on sep. 2nd?

Getting there by train or bus is no problem, but...

Unfortunatly, assumed that the festival will end around 22:00 on that sunday, it's a bit complicated to get back afterwards, so any ideas?

Posted 4 months ago #
  23. crossskip

No Flixbus going back from Maastricht to Cologne after 22:00?

Posted 4 months ago #
  24. Un.Chien.d.Espace

as far as i can see...no

Posted 4 months ago #
  25. nicoot

There's a Flixbus leaving Maastricht at 1h55 (that is Monday 3rd September), arriving at Köln Flughafen at 3h40 and continuing to Bonn UN Campus (arriving there at 4h20), if that's any help... Only 8 euro!

Posted 4 months ago #
  26. Un.Chien.d.Espace

yeah, I know about that one, but I need to get to the cologne city centre and there's no train/bus connection at that time anymore.

besides the fact that I have to work the next day

Posted 4 months ago #
  27. Be

Hey! No Bremen, Schlachthof epic this year? WTF?

Posted 4 months ago #
  28. Tomcat

~ Autumn / winter 2018 ~

2018-09-26 NO Kolbotn, Kolben Kulturhus
    2018-09-28 NO Skien, Parkbiografen
    2018-09-29 NO Drammen, Union Scene (+ Elephant9)
    -
    2018-11-10 DE Wangels, Rolling Stoned Weekender
    2018-11-11 DE Bielefeld, Forum
    2018-11-12 DE Dresden, Beatpol
    2018-11-13 DE Erlangen, E-Werk
    2018-11-14 CH Luzern, Schüür
    2018-11-15 CH Winterthur, Salzhaus
    2018-11-16 CH Bern, Dachstock
    2018-11-17 DE Rust, Rolling Stoned Park (weekend and day tickets)
    -
    2018-12-08 NL Nijmegen Doornroosje (50th anniversary festival, "full show"*)
    2018-12-14 NO Trondheim, Byscenen

* info given by the organizer

Posted 4 months ago #
  29. mikke

2018-12-14 NO Trondheim, Byscenen

Sale of tickets has started?

Posted 4 months ago #
  30. kjellepelle

no!
    Byscenen

Posted 4 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic