Manmower
    Ship of Fools
    Feel
    Starhammer
    Bartok
    August
    The Tower

Aprox. 68 min

Wow! What an amazing gig! Short but they played a little longer than they where supposed to. Reine Fiske was with them which was a surprise! Excellent. The sound was good too.

Special gig for me. I saw the band in 2001 with my father, now with my 12 yr old daughter and my girlfriend, at this fantastic festival in my hometown.

Loved the setlist too.

Very tired now after three days of festival but the rest of the crowd seemed to digg it too. Very enthousiastic response. And my daughter loved it.

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  2. Punj Lizard

@ Krist - Thanks for the report. I'm glad you had a great time with your nearest and dearest ones.

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  3. Oh great! They played with Reine? Just hope he is with them in Düsseldorf and Herzberg

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  4. Great, Krist Rampage! Thanks for the report.

This has not happened before, has it? I mean, that they alternate between two associated band members/guests (Lo & Reine) inside the touring cycle of one album?

So far this album has been played by the following lineups:

Trio - Norway fall '17
    Lo - Europe fall '17
    Trio - "Eastern"-Europe spring '18
    Reine - Oslo / Holland spring '18
    Trio - Russia spring '18
    Trio - Norwegian summer festivals '18 (Did some of these contain guests? Please remind me!)
    Lo/Kvernberg - Molde Jazz
    Reine - Holland / Germany(???) summer '18

Makes you wonder who might join them this week, yes! Another dimension added to the ever changing and evolving organism that is Motorpsycho.

I L O V E I T!

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  5. ThorEgil

Consert report from Reine Fiske https://www.instagram.com/p/BljQgV4BI47/?taken-by=reinisen

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  6. HeyJane

It was an excellent show! The sound was good too I guess. Didn't know what to expect, from the band nor the crowd, but it was a very good atmosphere, both on stage and in the audience. Although only one hour (which was in my head the whole time; 'only one hour, only one hour, what time is it, only one hour...'). Very satisfied though, and grateful with such a fine hour of fine music

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  7. Krist Rampage

Yeah the sound was excellent. Much better than in Alkmaar. Highlights all over, with The Tower as the ultimate climax.

A review (in Dutch) & some pics here: 3voor12

Posted 3 weeks ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.