Camp Motorpsycho » General

Stina Stjerne vs Motorpsycho

(10 posts)
  1. kjellepelle

Stina Stjern's Numbness plays Stina Stjern vs Motorspycho is now up for pre-sale in our web shop.

The double vinyl album features seven Motorpsycho tracks arranged by Stina Stjern as they where performed by the NTNU Jazzensemble at the Trondheim Jazz Festival in 2015.
    All tracks are recorded in Øra Studio, Trondheim, by Karl Klaseie in June 2016 and mixed and mastered at Greener Mastering in the spring of 2017.

The album is limited to 400 copies in total. 100 copies will be distributed via Stickman Records in Germany, 100 copies will be sold through All Good Clean Records. The last 200 copies will be sold at the three concerts in Oslo, Trondheim and Namsos in the start of September. All copies is pressed in 180g's black and white vinyl, housed in printed inner sleeves and a heavy weight gatefold cover in matt finish.

Release concerts:
    Thursday 6. september: Hærverk, Oslo
    Friday 7. september: Namsos Kulturhus, Namsos
    Saturday 8. september: Lobbyen, Trondheim

Tracklist:
    1. Come on in
    2. ‘s Numbness
    3. Wearing yr Smell
    4. Leave it like that
    5. Junior
    6. Another ugly tune
    7. Sinful, Wind-borne

Musicians:
    Rohey Taalah
    Siril Malmedal Hauge
    Cattis Janner
    Stina Stjern
    Hallvard Gaardløs
    Karl Bjorå
    Ola Djupvik
    Axel Skalstad
    Ivan Blomqvist
    Elisabeth Lied Trøen
    Simen Bjørkhaug
    Sondre Ferstad

link pre-sale

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. pfnuesel

Sweet.

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. ThorEgil

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. mybestfriend83

Ohhh just 400... I like Stina Stjern very much since her Debut... Is there any chance to get this record via spotify...?

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. Flippern

Cool! If anyone here were at the concert or have heard the record please tell me more about it. Lots of great musicians there, and i’m curious how they would interpret these tracks.

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. mister conclusion

Stickman:
    "This album is currently on presale and will be released shortly before the concerts on August 31, 2018."

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. mefisto

Seems like AGCR is already out of stock on this one....

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. pfft

It still says "In stock" when I visit the AGCR site...

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. mefisto

Have you tried to check out? I could also put it in the cart, but at checkout, it was none more left...

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. pfft

Oh, that's a bummer. I ordered my copy the minute it was posted on FB, so I'm all set.

Posted 1 week ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.