• Latest reply from mybestfriend83

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. tkm

2. Kid A

So we will hear some new stuff on the fall tour

Posted 3 months ago #
  3. ThorEgil

In UK. Home of the Hiwatt and the Mellotron.

Posted 3 months ago #
  4. So good Makes my day!!

Posted 3 months ago #
  5. Punj Lizard

I've been waiting for this news since Bent announced after their gig in Timisoara in March that he hoped a new album would be out some time after Christmas. Great news!!

Posted 3 months ago #
  6. Punj Lizard

I was just doing some digging and discovered that the band posted on Instagram on 9 March 2017 when they were in the studio in LA and The Tower was released early September. That's a five month period from studio to release. Based on that, we could see the next album in January. So when Bent said "after Christmas", he wasn't joking. I'm new to all this, but it seems to me that when the band say they're going to do something, there's a pretty good chance it'll happen. This makes a change from being a Yes fan: they do so many interviews and whenever they mention anything to do with new material, it usually turns out to be nothing.

I can't wait for more news.

@ boomer - Makes my day too!!

Posted 3 months ago #
  7. Johnny_Heartfield

So it's the other Rockfield studios for the other other fools

Looks great - looking forward for the outcome...

Posted 3 months ago #
  8. Krist Rampage

Excellent news indeed! I wonder what kind of record whe get this time.

@Punj Lizard: yes you can trust them to put out a new record (almost) every year.

This news makes me want to go to the Doornroosje show even more, considering that they may play new songs then.

Posted 3 months ago #
  9. If I understood some conversation right on Thomas Facebook page, they are in Studio with Andrew Scheps indeed

Posted 3 months ago #
  10. mister conclusion

11. Punj Lizard

@ boomer - I just checked out his FB page too. I love it where someone asks who he is with in the studio and his response is "Fuzzbass & God". And yes, he confirms they're recording with Scheps.

Posted 3 months ago #
  12. Punj Lizard

On Instagram someone asked: What the ??? I am 10 minutes away are we meeting up?

The response from "onkelfuzzbass" (which must be Bent, yeah?): yeah, hop on by whenever! tracking and doing it, so anytime is as good as any

Posted 3 months ago #
  13. so good

Posted 3 months ago #
  14. Tomcat

All this sounds so good, thanks for the research - looks like a dream place

Further details on the studio:
    http://www.monnowvalleystudio.com

Posted 3 months ago #
  15. Bartok

Wow.

Posted 3 months ago #
  16. Mark

Onkelfuzzbass is indeed Bent. Is the IG post mentioned in the first post from him? I can't view this at work

Posted 3 months ago #
  17. ThorEgil

The post mentioned is from the motorpsychoband account.

Posted 3 months ago #
  18. Punj Lizard

@Mark - The comment by Onkelfuzzbass was made in response to another person who posted in the original Instagram post (by motorpsychoband) that started this thread. Click on the link in the original post and view the comments.

Posted 3 months ago #
  19. supernaut

20. Ercarnar

CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT.

Roadworks V and last tour prooved that the band is in great shape, Reine and Kristoffer joined the trio here and there...I'd love to hear some other collaborations on this new record!

Posted 3 months ago #
  21. Punj Lizard

As this is my first time following the band create an album from inception, I'm very excited to follow the announcements or drips of information that come through. I get the impression they're not big on announcements and interviews, but that when they do do them, they don't hold much information back.

I'd love to see collaborations with Fiske or Lo, but based on Tomas' post in Facebook, it seems like only he, Fuzzbass and God are currently in the studio.

Posted 3 months ago #
  22. mybestfriend83

Posted 3 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.