Camp Motorpsycho » General

2018-11-11 Forum, Bielefeld

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 weeks ago by Spacebandit
  • Latest reply from The Other Anders

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Spacebandit

Still a few weeks to go for another great experience with the universe's best band.
    I'm just wondering if there might be an admission for audience/audio taping with a micstack
    from the board area. I don't think there is trouble with the venue at all (my hometurf), but
    if our dear PSYCHONAUTS say "no" I've to accept. But as a long-time taper and always trying
    to provide the best - free-for-everybody - sound that would be gracing me in heart and soul.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. ThorEgil

Huhh? Are you saying that someone doesn't like your tapes??

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  3. Johnny_Heartfield

That reminds me of my adventures as a young taper - smuggled a cheap cassette walkman into Frankfurt Festhalle in my trousers (used to do so for several concerts) only to find a written sign on the actual entrance: "Taper's section behind the mixing desk".
    It was the 1990 Grateful Dead gig of course...

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  4. Spacebandit

Oh dear Johnny...I've been to all german concerts of the mighty DEAD back then in 1990.
    Except for Frankfurt. A Berlin DARK STAR...well...surealistic.
    Anyway, times go on further up the road and I think it's time to leave the RAMPENSAU place
    for other younger people. Still I try to do my best.
    Tusen takk to Thor Egil. If it works I will not disappoint anyone. Not even my ViKINGS.
    Grateful Dead will be forever my fave band, and THEY know WHY.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  5. Looking forward to a recording, especially now that I cannot go to Bielefeld after all. I have a ticket for sale, btw...

Posted 1 week ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.