Camp Motorpsycho » General

Motorpsycho live 2019

(308 posts)
  • Started 11 months ago by Punj Lizard
  • Latest reply from fillmore
  1. Deadnautpsychohead

No show tonight and I find myself again addicted to checking setlists. The last few days pervated by the impressions of the last show I visited, craving for having another, listening to recent live recording (shout outs to Spacebandit!), becoming impatient about the next tour and album...It's MP-tourtime again!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. Johnny_Heartfield

Give 'em a little break, will ya? Four 2 1/2 hour shows in a row is quite something. In the end you get tired, and when you get tired you sometimes get very speedy or even hectic (paradox, but true). Probably one explanation for yesterday's almost supersonic speed riffing in Cologne. One more show tonight and they'd probably dissolve - Psychedelic Motors Disappear In Smoke!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  3. Deadnautpsychohead

No, no, please! Don't dissolve, don't disappear in smoke, no! I'd give the boys any break they need, if they only keep on keepin' on!

(were they just speed riffing yesterday or even a bit hectic?)

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  4. @Deadnautpsychohead: I feel and do exactly the same. It gets increasingly difficult to stay focused on work, and even though I already saw my one concert this fall, I have a craving for more.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  5. Deadnautpsychohead

@The Other Anders: " difficult to stay focused on work". That's the one I forgot. Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  6. Tomcat

Two days without new setlist - rarely happens with mp

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. grindove

Took some vacation from work to attend the Berlin show next week (quite cheap flights from Stockholm). VERY excited!

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. fillmore

Tour stats anyone?

Posted 3 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.