Camp Motorpsycho » General

Motorpsycho live 2019

(180 posts)
  • Started 5 months ago by Punj Lizard
  • Latest reply from The Other Anders
  1. shakti

Anyone know what the venue in Genova is like? Would that be a good destination for a single gig (don't think we can squeeze in more than one).

Posted 3 months ago #
  2. marc

Interesting, I just checked the VERA/Groningen website and they don't promote it as "The Crucible"-Tour, but under the "30th anniversary"-moniker. Maybe some focus on Trust Us or Best Of-ish setlists to be expected!

Posted 3 months ago #
  3. BronYAur

@shakti: the GoaBoa website is incredibly confused and unclear, it took a lot of clicks before I vaguely understood where the place is... and I'm still not sure it's the correct place. And I AM ITALIAN!, and been in Genova a lot of times...

Apparently there are "GoaBoa" events in different venues, even out of Genova, but I think that the "GoaBoa Preview" (why Preview? What an idiot name is it???) is in the Ancient Port, which is the very center of Genova. Not the best area for a family walk, but I've seen concerts in much worse neighborhoods. And the sightseeing is quite fine if you like ports!

https://www.goaboa.it/tutte-le-info/

Don't take it for good though, the indications are very very vague and contradictory... Hope they're gonna clarify in some way later...

Also, the site talks about an "opening act" TBA... please NO.

Posted 3 months ago #
  4. ThorEgil

10.04.2019 - NO Haugesund, Høvleriet

https://hovleriet.ticketco.events/no/nb/m/e/motorpsycho__hoevleriet

Posted 3 months ago #
  5. mefisto

Doesn't make much sense to play Haugesund before heading north to Bergen, then go further south to play in Stavanger after Bergen. And what about April 12th? Will we perhaps have a show in Sandnes for the first time in more than 20 years?

Posted 3 months ago #
  6. kjesso

@mefisto: April 12th is the opening night of Vossa Jazz, the annual festival taking place in Voss, an hour or so east of Bergen. Some of us are hoping that the entire band, or one of two of them, will appear there.

Posted 3 months ago #
  7. mefisto

You can easily have your jazz festival in Voss without MP
    Sandnes is more rock n' roll than Voss any day

It's gonna be interesting to see where they go in Norway though, apart from the big cities, there is only the Haugesund show announced in Norway....

Posted 3 months ago #
  8. mefisto

Bergen wins on April 12th

Posted 3 months ago #
  9. mefisto

10.04.2019 - NO Haugesund, Høvleriet
    11.04.2019 - NO Bergen, Hulen
    12.04.2019 - NO Bergen, Hulen
    13.04.2019 - NO Stavanger, Folken

03.05.2019 - NO Trondheim, Verkstedhallen
    11.05.2019 - NO Oslo, Sentrum Scene
    15.05.2019 - DK Copenhagen, Hotel Cecil
    16.05.2019 - DE Hamburg, Markthalle
    19.05.2019 - NL Utrecht, Tivoli Vredenburg
    21.05.2019 - NL Groningen, Vera
    22.05.2019 - BE Leuven, Het Depot
    23.05.2019 - DE Hannover, Faust
    24.05.2019 - DE Wiesbaden, Schlachthof
    25.05.2019 - CH Lausanne, Les Docks
    27.05.2019 - AT Wien, Arena
    28.05.2019 - IT Trezzo Sull'adda (MI), Live Music Club
    29.05.2019 - IT Bologna, Zona Roveri Music Factory
    30.05.2019 - IT Avellino, Teatro Partenio
    31.05.2019 - IT Roma, Orion
    01.06.2019 - IT Genova, Goa Boa Preview
    02.06.2019 - DE Reutlingen, Kulturzentrum franz.K

28.06.2019 - NO Trondheim, Trondheim Rocks
    31.07.2019 - NO Trondheim, Byscenen / Olavsfestdagene - Motorpsycho with friends
    10.08.2019 - NO Oslo, Øyafestivalen - Motorpsycho with friends

Posted 3 months ago #
  10. Be

There would be a space for Bremen between Hamburg and Utrecht!

Posted 3 months ago #
  11. Un.Chien.d.Espace

or Cologne...

Posted 3 months ago #
  12. ThorEgil

26-01-2019 Hedvig Mollestad Trio + Snah solo - NO Verkstedhallen, Trondheim
    https://verkstedhallen.hoopla.no/sales/hedvigmtrio

Posted 3 months ago #
  13. mefisto

Snah solo??

Posted 3 months ago #
  14. ThorEgil

Yes, that's what they say - with no details at all. https://www.facebook.com/events/254693408560896/?ti=cl

Posted 3 months ago #
  15. Tomcat

For the planning: no Cologne/Duesseldorf or other German dates going to be added in spring (that will be for autumn )

Posted 3 months ago #
  16. Punj Lizard

@Tomcat - Is that official?

I hope that means more chance of a London date between Hamburg and Utrecht.

Posted 3 months ago #
  17. Tomcat

It's at least what their booking agency over here confirmed. // I really wonder why UK is not fixed yet, seems more difficult to book than the rest of the tour. (High costs and smaller crowds?)

Posted 3 months ago #
  18. Punj Lizard

I looked a few times at the Powerline site in case they added dates, but assumed they would probably have them all wrapped up and released at the same time. As for the UK, I'm sure you're right. In 2017 they had a support band and only played 2 hours, which I assume was because they just don't sell enough tickets. There's also that thing called Brexit, which may or may not affect visas and other stuff, but since nobody actually knows what's going on, it's anybody's guess. I've been checking in at the websites of some of the venues they've played before in London, as well as a couple of other contenders, but so far zilch. I'm glad I've got a ticket for Leuven

Posted 3 months ago #
  19. otherdemon

Happy new year, psychonauts

FYI: The Sentrum Scene gig is soon sold out. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Posted 2 months ago #
  20. nicoot

Facebook event for the Reutlingen show: https://www.facebook.com/events/541695249642145/

Posted 2 months ago #
  21. Punj Lizard

So I now have tickets for both Groningen and Leuven, and I think that will be all for me for this round of gigs unless they quickly add something between Utrecht and Groningen, or a London show is added. I hope to see at least some of you at one or both of those shows.

Posted 2 months ago #
  22. Mark

We can get acquainted in Groningen

Posted 2 months ago #
  23. Punj Lizard

@Mark. That's great. I'll post something here on the relevant concert thread (when it's been created) regarding my plans.

By the way, I see your name hyperlinks to the Vera website. Are you personally connected to the venue?

Posted 2 months ago #
  24. Mark

I was. I used to do the pr there and shoot concert pics (you might find some TITS pictures there).

Posted 2 months ago #
  25. Punj Lizard

Cool.

Posted 2 months ago #
  26. Spacebandit

There are still 2 days between Hamburg and Utrecht. So there might be space enough
    for BREMEN or - what I would prefer - AMSTERDAM. All along the "truckin" way.
    As there are only four dates here in Germany (and sorry REUTLINGEN is too far away for
    just one show) I'll keep an eye on HH, H and WI. And Groningen also looks delicious.
    Never been to Vera.

Posted 2 months ago #
  27. Holle

Leuven 22.05, Hannover 23.05,
    24.05 Hamburg, Spaceboat VI (a) with Øresund Space Collective
    25.05 Hamburg, Spaceboat VI (b) with Øresund Space Collective & Black Moon Circle
    Great Days, I guess

https://www.sapphirerecords.de/epages/61252611.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61252611/Products/OSCSpacebVI-24

Posted 2 months ago #
  28. mefisto

29. welcomehome

04.05.2019. Ålesund NO, Terminalen

https://www.facebook.com/events/311390486173838/

Posted 1 month ago #
  30. Hamburg ticket arrived today. Are you joining, Mefisto?

Posted 1 month ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.