Camp Motorpsycho » General

Motorpsycho live 2019

(249 posts)
  • Started 7 months ago by Punj Lizard
  • Latest reply from Phoots Flower
  1. one of their greatest, the last in the radio gnome trilogy. all time classic. its wonderful that motorpsycho start digging "gonggold"

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. Tomcat

Maybe they got wind of the fact that the London and Berlin gigs will be parallel to Gong only a Katzensprung entfernt (now playing: YOU, full of crackle during the first tracks - thanks for the inspiration anyway guys)

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. shakti

I was unfamiliar with that track, but wow....that sounds like something Motorpsycho could be absolutely killing it with!!

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. Punj Lizard

@boomer - I totally agree. Gong's Radio Gnome Trilogy is brilliant. Three superb original albums. Great music, whacky lyrics, hippie madness. And a multicultural cross-pollination of sounds that just blows me away every time.

@Tomcat - I was wondering the same. It's possible the om riff will be blasting out of two venues in different parts of London at the same time on Friday evening. Enjoy You. A Sprinkling of Clouds might just be my favourite on that album, but Master Builder comes a very close second. All this great music past and present - just goes to show ... You never blow yr trip forever.

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. Johnny_Heartfield

The Glorious Om Riff a.k.a. Master Builder! Welcome to the club, MP - after Invisible Opera Company of Tibet, Ozric Tentacles, Acid Mothers Temple and probably a lot more MP are part of the Om Riff Cover Conspiracy.
    As a once diehard Gong fan I can only welcome this new facette to the ever growing MP covers and citations kaleidoscope.

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. Bartok

Gong – wow. I’m now a gonghead. Thanks!

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. fuzzrules

Anyone noticed that one of MP's big heroes Sun Ra will be playing Tivoli in Utrecht at the exact same time but a different room, this coming Sunday? They are celebrating their band leader Marshall Allen's 95th (!) birthday with this tour. Imagine if they could jam somehow....In any case wouldn't be surprised if MP calls in sick to secretly attend their concert

Posted 6 days ago #
  8. Johnny_Heartfield

The Crucible tour 2019 could be dubbed the "parallel gigs" tour - Gong, Sun Ra, Magma in october...

Posted 6 days ago #
  9. Phoots Flower

13.09.2019 - ES Donostia, Dabadaba
    14.09.2019 - ES Madrid, Get Mad
    15.09.2019 - ES Avilés, Factoría Cultural

Posted 1 day ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.