Starhammer
    Lux A
    Hogwash
    Xx

Taifun

4 piece, with Reine

Posted 7 months ago #
  2. Krist Rampage

Hogwash included Eagle's Son (Pretty Things cover) Amazing show.
    They played Hell pt 7 after Hogwash. Incredible.

Posted 7 months ago #
  3. JERO

Another totally great MP experience, feel totally elevated, smiling the whole damn stormy drive home! The spaced out middle section of Starhammer! Wiggin'out on Hogwash! Pacific Sonata, very beautiful and sensitive again! And;...I have seen (heard) THE LUX !!!

Posted 7 months ago #
  4. ffbernie

and Bernie shot the whole thing with 5 cameras but I could use some help with the sound. Does anyone here have a recording ? Please help me out because the visuals are excellent. Thanks

Posted 7 months ago #
  5. Tomcat

Year Zero
    The Cuckoo
    STG
    Ship Of Fools
    Pacific Sonata
    Triggerman
    Starhammer
    Lux Aeterna
    Hogwash > Eagle's Son > Hog > Victims Of Rock
    ----
    Taifun

(2h15m)

Posted 7 months ago #
  6. Tomcat

I saw some recorders, we have a source. Let's see how good this turns out - five (!?) cameras sounds awesome!

Highlights of the first hour: Tomas' built up in Year Z., Snah's extend soloing in Cuckoo and Reine's beautiful guitarplay at the end of STG. From Sonata's lift off on they reached highest jam levels: Best version of the new Triggerman, Starhammer breathtakingly good and the Hogwash-combo with Bent in the lead as a very nice surprise: the birthday cake was served at the end of the set - fresh, inspiring and ending in total cacophony. mp+Reine plays Crimson? Yes!

Great sound at Doornroosje, a pleasure to watch and hear each member of the band playing. Everyone seemed happy. Looking forward to the clips Bernie, glad this got documented so well.

Posted 7 months ago #
  7. supernaut

Lux Aeterna & Victims Of Rock & Bernie shot the whole thing with 5 cameras

it's christmas time!

Posted 7 months ago #
  8. Valderrama

Posted 7 months ago #
  9. Valderrama

Snah & Reine Victims of Rock

Posted 7 months ago #
  10. So good to read that Hogwash is back. And with Eagles Son in the middle section?? Well thats a great surprise. I wonder if Eagles Son was ever performed live before? And Victims of Rock for the first time with Tomas?? Oh yeah, so great!!!

Posted 7 months ago #
  11. otherdemon

@boomer: Yeah, they did perform Eagle's Son a few times in 2010 when the Visitant single came out. I seem to remember a good Berlin recording of it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the footage of Lux!

Posted 7 months ago #
  12. Krist Rampage

They played Eagle's Son in Alkmaar too, inside Spin,Spin,Spin.

Posted 7 months ago #
  13. mikke

wow! hog is back, awesome!

Posted 7 months ago #
  14. nicoot

I must say, I was very much mesmerised by Lux Aeterna at times. Interesting lyrics (where I could understand them) and great alternations of heavy and soft. Happy I saw the boys again, sound was really good (I was leaning against the sound booth as I mostly do) and Pacifc Sonata, STG and Starhammer really stood out for me. And the eternal light too... took the pain away...

Onward to May 22nd!

Posted 7 months ago #
  15. Thanks @otherdemon and @Krist Rampage. So they simply did not play it during the shows I've seen back then.

Posted 7 months ago #
  16. pfnuesel

Uh, what's Victims of Rock?

Posted 7 months ago #
  17. ThorEgil

Hell part 7 (Victim of Rock) - https://youtu.be/5k0kfA-U4z8

Posted 7 months ago #
  18. ffbernie

uploading DOORNROOSJE footage...now ! Should be viewable by this afternoon ...enjoy everyone x Bernie PS : thanks a lot to my fellow tapers SAM VANHOVE and MARK BAKKER (yes THE Mark Bakker from other MP video releases) for helping out and making this a real treat !

Posted 7 months ago #
  19. Spacebandit

Matrix Audience Recording is almost ready for a DimeTravel. Sounds massive!
    @ Bernie: If you need an uncut version please pm me at Dime or here and I'll send you
    a wetransfer flac file. I was standing behind you at the board. The guy who completely went
    nutz @ Year 0.
    From those four MP shows I experienced this year and all the other tapes that I listened
    and shared this one is par with the monumental Bielefeld show. Except for the truncated
    "Taifun" at the end (broken string/playing time's up?) every song was delivered in a monster
    version. Sound in front wasn't too fine, but at the board EXCELLENT!
    Well worth the ride. Wonderful location as well. Wish we had something like that in Tyskland.

Posted 7 months ago #
  20. Johnny_Heartfield

Both Bernie and Spacebandit: I declare you heroes of Motorpsychedelic documentation. Quite unnecessary, as you know who you are. But still: THANKS!!!!

Posted 7 months ago #
  21. TraktorBass

Yea, this is awesome work, my dudes. Very grateful that we get to enjoy these shows also visually.

Posted 7 months ago #
  22. ffbernie

@Spacebandit : thanks a recording would be great. Please send to ffbernie@gmail.com. Dont know how to do the Dime thing x Bernie

Posted 7 months ago #
  23. Spacebandit

@ ffbernie: The uncut version is on its way to you. hope you can use it. sounds PHATT!

@ MP: I don't think it is fair that you started both in Bielefeld and this show with my
    favourite weeping song. Almost no tears left for the remainer of a show...but a big grin
    for HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGWAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSH! Tusen takk!

Posted 7 months ago #
  24. ffbernie

@SPACEBANDIT : great thanks !!!...looking forward to it. Videos are very watchable already but ill incorporate your recording an re-upload the whole thing in a few weeks. x Bernie

Posted 7 months ago #
  25. nicoot

Very nice pic of the Nijmegen show last weekend...

Posted 7 months ago #
  26. ffbernie

hey people...Bent asked to keep LUX as a taster for the new album so its offline until further notice x Bernie

Posted 7 months ago #
  27. Spacebandit

Very much understandable to me. Hope that doesn't affect the audio recording.

Posted 7 months ago #
  28. Devotional

Looking forward to seeing this "Hogwash"! Always amazing live.

Posted 7 months ago #
  29. ffbernie

hey everyone...half of the nijmegen show is open for viewing enjoy x bernie

Posted 7 months ago #
  30. JERO

Hey Bernie, wassup! Now that The Crucible is officially out, are you able/permitted to add Lux Aeterna to the Doornroosje-Nijmegen vids? I know there will probably be performances of it filmed in the future, but that night, that first experience of that song was for me the highlight of an otherwise perfectly rocking MPnight, which I relive every other night through playing the vids out loud and with the lights out! Cheers and zet hem op!

Posted 5 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.