Camp Motorpsycho » General

New Music

(95 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by pfnuesel
  • Latest reply from Spacebandit

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. punknotyet

Something old but new: Nick Mason‘s Saucerful of Secrets Live at the Roundhouse. For everyone who loves early Syd Barrett era Pink Floyd. Released as music only on vinyl or as a 3-disc concert film.

Thanks for the tip, Kid A - amazing concert! BTW it's also released on Blu-Ray.

Rymden - 2020 - Space Sailors

https://rymden3.bandcamp.com/album/space-sailors

RYMDEN – The new super group of three major minds in European music history.
    The music of RYMDEN is based on 3 elements: melancholic & atmospheric songwriting, dramatically charged rhythms & virtuosity of jazz playing of the highest level.
    In this new band formation, the influences of modern jazz, Bach, film music and progressive rock music are clearly audible.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. ThorEgil

I saw Rymden at Moldejazz last year (a few pics here) Amazing band that absolutely must be experience live.

Just have to put this video by I Like To Sleep out somewhere - everybody should be able to hear some connection to the mothership.

Another Bag

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. Spacebandit

Oh, I'm late for this...ok, how I can I oblige to the rules...
    maybe...

TEMPLE FANG - Live at Merelyn (Jam Stoner/Heavy Psych from Amsterdam!)

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. Punj Lizard

@ Spacebandit - rather liking this Temple Fang album - reminds me quite a bit of Color Haze. Thanks for the recommendation.

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. Spacebandit

@ Punj Lizard: Yes, Temple Fang are great. They would've played Alterna Sounds in
    my old hometown Muenster (Germany) last April, but are rescheduled for next year.
    Colour Haze - good friends of mine. My sole "Corona-time" show was their concert in
    Dortmund late September. Outdoors, fucking cold, but the band graced us with a
    marvellous show @ full moon. Way cool. Unfortunately no long chats with Stefan and
    Philipp as usual...

Posted 1 week ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.