Camp Motorpsycho » General

NO! Magazine #19 with Motorpsycho 10"

(78 posts)
  • Started 2 weeks ago by kjellepelle
  • Latest reply from Krist Rampage
  1. Krist Rampage

Strange. I can't imagene that what i paid is correct then.

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. Tomcat

Ordered the "compact English" version directly from the magazine's online shop (see above) and it was 309 NOK including safe packaging - which doesn't mean shipping:.

Update:

Received an e-mail saying that there was a mistake and I have to place an order again since there was no postage fees added. Though they write in the offer that "safe packaging" is included - which doesn't mean "shipping" ... well it's not Amazon obviously. 509 NOK starts to hurt.

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. kjellepelle

The norwegian version is heavy as fuck (over 1 kg) so the postage must be expensive.

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. Krist Rampage

That must explain it then. Thank for clearing that up.

release party?

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. pfft

I too ordered the "compact English" version, and paid NOK 149 in postage to Norway!

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. paolinogrande001

So I guess so far we know that pt 1 is 11:26 long and that Tos and Snah are credited composers.
    Anyone who were at the play/seen the DVD made a connection yet?

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. pfft

I'm sorry to say to those of you who have ordered from abroad that the 309 NOK incl. shipping is caused by a bug in the web shop, and that you will be asked to order again later, then with shipping added...

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. mister conclusion

Before (!) you go to the paying site (kassen) you can enter your postal code and country. There I have been charged 200 NOK in addition to the NOK 309, so NOK 509 in total. I needed some time to figure out which fields I had to fill out with what. These fields seem to be distributed over the page by accident. I could not enter my mobile phone number because it has too many digits. Then they require you to enter a company name.

Whoever programmed this webshop should be dismissed immediately because of being a total idiot.

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. Aki

I wish that Begynnelser's DVD Opening Track is included

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. otherdemon

I'm pretty confident this is the opening + ending track of the Begynnelser play.
    However, it could be that the really heavy track that starts at approx 53 mins of
    the play is part of this as well.

I pre-ordered at Big Dipper, practical to collect at their shop in Oslo instead of paying extra for shipping. 369 NOK is passable for 1200 ex limited edition, IMO.

Posted 1 week ago #
  11. mirai no maboroshi

Weird! Like Krist I also paid this morning just 50 NOK for shipment to Italy, but I didn't receive any email saying that there was a mistake and that I have to place the order again.

@Krist: Did you receive any email telling you that the order was canceled and that you have to place it again?

Francesco

Posted 1 week ago #
  12. Krist Rampage

No i only received the conformation mail stating i paid 309 nok + 50 nok for shipping.

Posted 1 week ago #
  13. Blashyrkh

Damn it's expensive with shipping to Belgium
    Total price is 609 nok

Posted 1 week ago #
  14. nicoot

609 NOK to Belgium? That's 62 euros. What the actual F. Even with shipping included... Worse than what some leeches ask on Discogs for limited stuff... Come on! For a magazine and music that's partly already been released on Begynnelser.

Posted 1 week ago #
  15. Smilo

There is no shipping option to Germany

Will Stickman sell it in Germany?

Posted 1 week ago #
  16. Blashyrkh

@nicoot, yeah indeed Not gonna buy it.
    Fingers crossed that the 10" will be sold separately by stickman

Posted 1 week ago #
  17. zomzom82

Well this is a tad messy, shipping prices all over the place, and a less than pleasant ordering experience. Payed 200,- within norway while others pay 149,- Some pay 50,- for Europe, while others gets their orders cancelled. Hope they are able to smooth this out somewhat for what seems to ultimately be a nice treat for the fans.

Posted 1 week ago #
  18. ThorEgil

@Smilo - Select "Tyskland" as destination. That's what it's called in Norwegian.

Posted 1 week ago #
  19. 2005janinge

The 10" is coming in three different colors. I got the black version yesterday at the consert in Hamar.

Posted 1 week ago #
  20. paolinogrande001

Any idea what other colors the vinyls are? @2005janinge

Are they marked or unsealed, or is it just random which color you get?

Posted 1 week ago #
  21. 2005janinge

I know there is a clear version. It's random what color you get. I have heard that the black version is the smallest batch.

Posted 1 week ago #
  22. paolinogrande001

Another fun one for the completists, in other words

Posted 1 week ago #
  23. Punj Lizard

The whole package

Posted 1 week ago #
  24. Tomcat

Did they also sell the Magazine with it? I guess rather the 10inches alone.

Posted 1 week ago #
  25. paolinogrande001

They sell the 10 with the magazine as a package (only 5 "left when I bought mine at about 7:30pm. They probably get more for the next gigs). The ep was never intended to be sold as a standalone.

Posted 1 week ago #
  26. Punj Lizard

I hope they bring some to London next week.

Posted 1 week ago #
  27. Flippern

Anyone given it a listen? What can you tell us about its musical content? Is it worth the money?

Posted 1 week ago #
  28. paolinogrande001

Two long, atmospheric tracks, very much in the style of the rest of Begynnelser. Cannot compare to the music of the play as I've yet to watch the DVD (should give that a whirr some day soon, probably!).
    Weather it is worth it to the casual MP-listener (Casual MP-listener? Do they even exist?), I'm not sure, but with the magazine, and me being a pretty avid collector - I have to have it.

Posted 1 week ago #
  29. gandalf37

Posted 6 days ago #
  30. Sleepynaut

I picked this up last night in London for £30

I've just got it home and opened it .. firstly the sticker over the opening flap is a bastard, it wont just peel off so i had to cut it. Not good.

Secondly according to Discogs the box is supposed to contain ...

"Box includes the 10 Inch record, a photograph, a print, a signed certificate of authenticity and a 136-page English edition of the Norwegian magazine Nye Oppstøt (Special edition Vol 3) dedicated to Motorpsycho"

I don't know about anyone elses but mine contains the 10" and the book only. No sign of a print/photo or certificate

Anyone else get it last night ?

Posted 4 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.