Feel
    Lux Aeterna
    Psychotzar
    > Mountain
    You Lied
    Black to Comm
    ---
    Fools Gold

[The photo had question marks after Mountain, but the poster says You Lied and B2C were played then.]

Is there anybody here can verify this report?

Posted 5 months ago #
  2. marc

Wow! Favorite set so far, I would say.
    Just rediscovered Coventry Boy... what a mellow gem! That tiny chord progression around the 1:25 mark is one of the most subtle moments of magic ever recorded.

Posted 5 months ago #
  3. fillmore

"The Wheel" sandwiched inside "Lacuna/Spacerise"?! Can it be true? Someone here to verify this? Whoa!

Posted 5 months ago #
  4. wheel?? in lacuna sunrise?? what a surprise.

Posted 5 months ago #
  5. elNibi

From this video there was a full Wheel (18m) and then they turned back to lacuna/sunrise
    https://www.facebook.com/vincenzo.santoro/videos/10217209277698194/
    simply amazing, that was I was looking for at the Milano show, I miss the wheel.

Posted 5 months ago #
  6. wow, just wow... how cool is that...

Posted 5 months ago #
  7. fillmore

What the band says on Instagram about this show: "[...] last night we played the beautful, seated Cine Teatro Partenio in Avellino to an amazing sold out crowd. This was our first time in the South of Italy and we absolutly loved it - thank you all for coming out!"

Theatre, seated and this setlist -- sounds amazing!

Posted 5 months ago #
  8. doomdragon

Hello! I Made The Wheel video and it was amazing!

Posted 5 months ago #
  9. Rolf

Lacuna/Sunrise
    > The Wheel
    > Lacuna/Sunrise

Oh. My. God!

Gonna watch that video later!!!

Posted 5 months ago #
  10. BronYAur

"This was our first time in the South of Italy and we absolutly loved it"

Well, they actually played Sicily once, which is more southern... and it was the last show with Geb, back in 2004!

Posted 5 months ago #
  11. bionaut

I swallowed my tongue.

Posted 5 months ago #
  12. Devotional

WOW! What a setlist! Favourite so far for sure! Awesome!!

Posted 5 months ago #
  13. psychood

I was there, It was amazing! Yes I guarantee that they played You Lied and Black to Comm. I stayed all the time standing next to the wall, dancing and singing. It was impossible for me to sit, but finally, during You Lied people got up and went under the stage, like a real rock concert requires an it was super! But i have to admit that with all the people sitting it was an opportunity to listen a very good sound! Strange but effective. And it was the first time that I did not travel for hours to see them! I live one hour far from Avellino.

Posted 5 months ago #
  14. Johnny_Heartfield

I must admit I've gotten used to receive all these wonderful shows a few days later on DIME. Can get you addicted - now there's all these Italian shows and no sign of a recording. So Sad says the Psychotzar...

In fact we should be grateful for such a good documentation of the tour in the northern and middle parts of Europe. With last tours it just took a little longer until some Italian recordings surfaced.
    But reading about that Lacuna/SunWheel makes me crave for more!

Posted 5 months ago #
  15. Johnny_Heartfield

Now on DIME. Yahoo! Yee-haw!

Posted 5 months ago #
  16. otherdemon

@Johnny_Heartfield: Yeah, I DL'ed it now. The version of Bro is one of the best I've ever
    heard: Reine & Snah tearing shit up big time, switching solos like the most natural thing in the world. And I haven't even gotten to the Lacuna Wheel Sunrise yet

Posted 5 months ago #
  17. Blashyrkh

The show was completely captured on video !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_111OPfsZOU&feature=share

Posted 4 months ago #
  18. JERO

Yes, great concert and nice to be able to watch it in full, but one thing here annoys me; the infamous lights-blinding-the-audience-routine, you'd think people of a venue like this would know how to light a stage...even as a video it's so distracting, so I stopped watching and just enjoyed the sound recording. And as for me, I'd seriously consider not going when I'd have to sit down for an MP concert, but I guess there's some that enjoy it quietly and some like me who just can't stop movin'and groovin'to da hardswinging wall of fuzz MP presents! So much documentation of this tour to enjoy! Thanks to everyone who contributed to making it available!

Posted 4 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.