Camp Motorpsycho » General

Studio in France June 2019?

(19 posts)
  • Started 2 weeks ago by boomer former helm
  • Latest reply from marc

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. ThorEgil

That's where Sugarfoot recorded their latest album (a masterpiece). So maybe Bent liked it there?

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. Vegard B. Havdal

Is it Snah with a Tele in the background?

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  3. GBD

4. cloudhawker

W.T.F.???? (initial thought). Hahaha, I am actually really looking forward to this, in a very curious kind of way (second thought). All you non-Norwegians are going to be very confused when you hear this (third thought). Actually, the more I think about this... the mere thought of this puts a big smile on my face. Ha! (fourth thought).

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. Great! Bent mentioned this project already in the video interview from the record store gig in London last month. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AvjPtrUKTU

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. naur

An online-article by a german magazine (rolling stone) also talked about Motorpsycho producing the new Ole Paus album.

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. ThorEgil

Can't wait to hear the results from this session.
    I've never been to France, but I was there when the same Ole Paus inducted Motorpsycho into Rockheim Hall of Fame back in 2016.
    Must have been some interesting discussions at the celebration party afterwards.

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. naur

So, what is this really about. What said the adressa articel?

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. mikke

MP is backing band for Ole Paus new record. Bent is also producer, while the band plays all the instrucments, Reine is with them too. It will be Paus album.

I would say Ole Paus is sort of norwegian answer to Leonard Cohen, with lyrics being the most important thing. It's not my cup of tea, however for sure he has followers in Norway,
    while this will not help introduce MP for a younger audience, Paus was born in 1947...

Highly surprising line of actions

Ole Paus was present at the Sentrum gig this spring.

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. kjellepelle

From todays Adressa

adressa

Posted 1 week ago #
  11. TraktorBass

Well this is an interesting turn of events. Looking forward to hearing the result!

Posted 1 week ago #
  12. Punj Lizard

Can anyone recommend any Ole Paus albums to listen to?

Posted 1 week ago #
  13. Try "Garman" from 1972. His second album, same concept as the new one, with Norwegian leading 60s band "The Pussycats" as backing band. His best album according to most people.

Posted 1 week ago #
  14. Punj Lizard

Thanks Anders - as helpful as ever

Posted 1 week ago #
  15. Punj Lizard

Ole Paus and Snah working on a song

I don't even know Paus, but this photo makes me smile

Posted 1 week ago #
  16. kjellepelle

Posted 5 days ago #
  17. marc

Phil Collins gained a little!

Very beautiful studio...some great bands recorded there.
    Curious about the outcome.

BTW Jaga Jazzist also retreated to some remote studio in central Sweden for a new album. Looking just as cozy.

Posted 5 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.