Camp Motorpsycho » General

Sugarfoot - In The Clearing

(13 posts)
  • Started 2 months ago by ThorEgil
  • Latest reply from kjellepelle

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. ThorEgil

Sugarfoot released their latest and greatest album this weekend in Trondheim. The recording sessions in France last year seems to have been a good experience for Bent, since it looks like he is back in the same studio with Motorpsycho at the moment.
    The album is already sold out from the web shop in Norway, still available from Stickman.

And since this is the forum it is - check out this instant classic by Bent.
    The House on the Hill - https://open.spotify.com/track/0Qy4F7SJhlrnybjo6HbmZH

More pictures here.

Posted 2 months ago #
  2. punknotyet

Great new album, although to me their greatest (so far) is "Different Stars".
    For those, who don't have Spotify in their country: https://sugarfoot1.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-clearing.
    Also very nice review from Sugarfoot's #1 fan in USA : https://nervesalad.blogspot.com/2019/06/sugarfoot-in-clearing.html
    Thank you for photos, Thor Egil.

Posted 2 months ago #
  3. kjellepelle

Its still available from the Crispin Glover webshop

Sugarfoot - CGR webshop

Posted 2 months ago #
  4. supernaut

uh, this sounds great! never paid much attention to them, but this might have been a mistake... perfect summer album.

Posted 2 months ago #
  5. cloudhawker

The International Tussler Society's long lost third album? In any case, pure bliss. Perfect soundtrack to your summer, indeed.

Posted 2 months ago #
  6. Fiske Boll

This does not really get the attention it deserves. The vinyl has spinned constantly in my flat. A fantastic record!

Posted 1 month ago #
  7. Kid A

Agree

Posted 1 month ago #
  8. Hyena

Agree

Posted 1 month ago #
  9. ThorEgil

2nd concert in 4 weeks - at E.C. Dahls brewery this time. Pics here.

Oh - and that new STG beer is good

Posted 1 month ago #
  10. marc

Great album. Pretty much dad rock, but in a good way Great to hear Bent's bass play in a poppier context. It's been a while.

Posted 1 month ago #
  11. wrax

Being a relatively recent MP convert, I quickly realised there were a good few side projects to explore, Sugarfoot being one of them. I decided to start with Santa Ana (wonderfully red vinyl edition) and have come to the conclusion that the title track is my new favourite song.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  12. Speiderkodeks

wrax: having Santa Ana as a favourite song is a very good choice. An absolute fantastic tune that I listen to over and over again. It's among the best tunes (including MP) Bent has contibuted to ever.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  13. kjellepelle

The second edition of "In the clearing" should be available soon. Without the bonus 7" from the first edition. This version includes a cd version of the lp. I think the cover is redone as well.

CGR - In The Clearing

Posted 1 week ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.