2019-10-03 Luxembourg, Den Atelier

(10 posts)
  • Started 1 week ago by Thomas
  • Latest reply from The Other Anders

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Thomas

Hey Folks,
    be aware that the gig takes place at Rotondes, which is not in Den Atelier.
    CU there

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. Thomas

Schiff der Bekloppten
    The Jig is Up
    The Alchemyst
    PPP
    The Crucible
    A Pacific Sonata
    Überpilgrim
    little jazzy thing
    Granny Takes a Trip
    Psychotzar
    No Evil
    --> Hey Jane
    Spin
    Lux
    -------
    The Tower

2'40

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. Tomcat

Wow, a premier and deeper dive into the Light Fantastic = love it Good to see the setlist shaken up a bit as well.

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. Deadnautpsychohead

What a long strange ...uhm... setlist

(little jazzy thing? ...what might that be? Light Fantastic?)

(Was it Les Rotondes or Den Atelier?)

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. clencypu

"little Jazzy thing" was a jazzy impro by Snah Bent & Thomas due to some technical problems with Reine's pedalboard.

Concert was great. Sound was very good. Just a shame that the crowd was not that big...

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. Thomas

After arriving at Den Atelier I found out that the gig happens to be at Rotondes. Very nice place next to the station. Not to big but very cosy. I stood right in front of Bent and the sound was surprisingly good. I agree with Spacebandit that there were some sound problems ins Bremen and Cologne. While I enjoyed Bremen anyway I had my problems with Cologne especially because of the setlist and some folks in the audiance. Throwing beer on stage pissed me really off. And Snah as well. Tonight was just great. I enjoyed my first Alchemist with Thomas, who nailed it. Little jazzy thing was an impro because of Reine´s pedal problems, as clencypu said. A nice premiere with Granny and a powerful Spin got me. The audiance was nice, maybe a little shy. They were so respectful during the quiet parts of Lux. The Mainset was very long and The Tower a great closer. Loved the middle part. All i all a great evening

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. oh thats a quite interesting setlist. hope they keep adding new unplayed tracks (maybe more from light fantastic).

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. otherdemon

Granny Takes A Trip, weeeee! My favorite track from the California EP

How was this one in concert? I remember Snah had some blistering solos in the studio version,
    I'm guessing it was extended live?

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. fillmore

Sounds like my type of night! We are headed straight into their best territory -- little leftfield place in Belgium tonight. Bound to be another sure shot highlight.

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. Please, tell me that someone recorded this and will record the Benelux dates!

Posted 1 week ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.