Ptzar
    -> Bonny Lee
    Mountain
    -------
    Fool's Gold

2"35

Posted 1 month ago #
  2. Tomcat

Danke Still "newbies" entering the setlists! I hope Granny and Light Fantastic will find their way back in Leipzig and/or Berlin ...

Posted 1 month ago #
  3. gyankumar

🤔Isn’t there something missing on that setlist??? Fantastic show and great sound.

Posted 1 month ago #
  4. otherdemon

Wee. On My Pillow for the first time in 9 years!

Posted 1 month ago #
  5. Due to a Setlist Picture that I found on Instagram Lux Aeterna was played right after Mountain? Or did they skip it?

Posted 1 month ago #
  6. mefisto

They skipped Lux

Posted 1 month ago #
  7. Tomcat

Coming from Mountain and being at 2h20m in the set that sounds reasonable ... they might wanna go direction 3h tonight at good old Conne instead

Posted 1 month ago #
  8. Thomas

The setting was special because of the Norske weeks in Frankfurt. Lots of Norwegians in the crowd. The ausiance was passionate and respectful and the venue is a good one. Sound quality was ok. Song for a Bro is still developing and I hope you guys get that one in Leipzig and Berlin. On my Pillow was a great surprise. Snah on acoustic guitar and he kept that one also for a very niche Mad Sun. Lots of different vibes and tunes during a really nice evening. The Jam during The Tower becomes more and more special.
    CU in the Netherlands

Posted 1 month ago #
  9. marc

Have fun in Leipzig! First time since 2010 for me to skip that legendary venue. Certainly going to be special!

Posted 1 month ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.