Camp Motorpsycho » General

Motorpsycho DB

(78 posts)
  • Started 7 months ago by Blashyrkh
  • Latest reply from Blashyrkh

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Thomas

I wanna say tusen takk to Dennis, Ingo and Jürgen! This is such an amazing work an big effort of which we all benefit so much. I know how much work this is and how much time it has taken to set it up (and still takes). The database and Bernie´s documentation are the best examples for a living community with so much passion and energy. So, @Bernie, thank you so much as well, Into the Maelstrom is just wonderful!

Posted 6 months ago #
  2. kjellepelle

Is it possible to upload pic of gig or posters etc?

Posted 6 months ago #
  3. kjellepelle

The search engine isn't up to scratch.

Posted 6 months ago #
  4. Blashyrkh

@Thomas Thank you very much

@kjellepelle At this moment it's not possible yet for users to upload posters,... But I'm working on it I will definitely be available in the next few days/weeks.

What's wrong with the search engine? I think the best way to search sometime, is the use the filter options.

Posted 6 months ago #
  5. kjellepelle

re pics/posters ok.

Re searchengine, searched for Stavanger this is what I got.

https://mpdb.space/?s=stavanger

Posted 6 months ago #
  6. Blashyrkh

@kjellepelle, type Stavanger in the search box, wait a second and the field will automatically show results:
    https://imgur.com/a/w0tFYlQ

Posted 6 months ago #
  7. kjellepelle

yes got that

Posted 6 months ago #
  8. Blashyrkh

@kjellepelle It seems that you've typed "Stavanger" and pressed enter. I know this is still an issue. But also this will be fixed in the next update. Thanks!

Posted 6 months ago #
  9. Blashyrkh

@kjellepelle But if you have cool pictures, posters, ... you can always send them to me and I'll add them for now.

Posted 6 months ago #
  10. mefisto

Apropos Stavanger, there was a gig at Folken on Dec.18 2010 that is not in your gig listing. By the way I also have some setlists/posters etc. that could be included in the database.

Posted 6 months ago #
  11. Blashyrkh

Please send those posters to contact[at]mpdb[dot]space

I've also added that Stavanger 2010 gig: https://mpdb.space/gig/2010/12/18/stavanger-folken-21/

Posted 6 months ago #
  12. kjellepelle

@Blashyrkh: Will look in my collection and send you some stuff

Posted 6 months ago #
  13. Blashyrkh

Alright thank you very much. I will add it as fast as I can

Posted 6 months ago #
  14. Blashyrkh

I'm working on documenting guitar / bass tunings. I've already found a lot on this website. But not from BH/BC until now. Do you guys have any information about this?

There will be a new segment on the website with guitar stuff information.

Posted 5 months ago #
  15. Sjur577

Just double checking all shows I've been to, I see one mistake on the Roskilde 4.7.2008 setlist. They did not play Halleluwah during Hogwash, but Inside Looking Out. I know this because I fetched what I thought was the setlist after the show, which turned out to be the lyrics for Inside Looking Out written on the back of Bent's plane ticket.

Posted 5 months ago #
  16. mister conclusion

Sjur577: Setlist is corrected now. Thanks.

Posted 5 months ago #
  17. bionaut

Having discovered MP late in the game, prob about 2011, I have been taking time lately to dig into older shows with fresh ears. I am working at home and listening to live shows on proper audio gear. It's been great.

I would love to note some observations, and I wonder if the gig discussion feature on the MPDB is going to be a thing. I'm not seeing any engagement so far. What do people think? For example, the Heartattack Mac > I'm Waiting for the Man from Reutlingen 1998 is insane.

Posted 3 months ago #
  18. Blashyrkh

Hi bionaut, at this moment almost no one is using the discussion feature on MPDB. I was not sure if I want to implement it or not because everyone is used to use this forum. I've added the feature just as a simple "test".

If really no one uses it, I'm probably going to delete this feature and maybe use that "space" for some other interesting info about that gig.

But If you want to use it, please be my guest

Another idea on mine is, that MPDB automatically grabs the forum content and shows all the posts of a specific gig under the gig on MPDB. But I can only do that with the new gig, not the older ones.

Posted 3 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.