Camp Motorpsycho » General

2020.01.19 - Møster! and Snah at Sojo in Leuven, Belgium.

(14 posts)
  • Started 1 month ago by Blashyrkh
  • Latest reply from suntripper

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Blashyrkh

2. suntripper

Thanks for the link. Wow! Just listen to what Kenneth is doing 23 minutes in. Absolutely outstanding!

Posted 1 month ago #
  3. valdra

Hey Blashyrkh, how was it? Did they play any new tunes? According to a facebook post from last july they were going to record new music in january. Nice to know Bernie was there filming. Hope someone taped it too. They're a fantastic, fearsome unit, too bad jazz festivals across mainland Europe tend to ignore them. Kudos to the Orange Factory for being so open minded.

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  4. Blashyrkh

Hi valdra, no new tunes or not that I'm aware of It was an amazing evening. They've played around 2 hours.
    This was also the first live show with Kenneth Kapstad again (after 1,5 years).

Orange Factory always books awesome bands. Elephant9 is coming in March to the same venue.

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  5. valdra

That's good news, thanks.

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  6. ffbernie

SETLIST :

1. Nebula and Red Giant
    2. Brainwave Entrainment
    3. Unhorsed by Chivalry
    4. Bandha
    5. Mon Plaisir
    6. Mount Vesuvio
    8. Tearatorn

extra:
    - Soundhouse Rumble
    - The Boat

I dont know what Im going to post as video yet still overwhelmed...was a pretty intense show...I sent it to the MOSTER guys so they can choose...Ill keep you guys posted xbernie

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  7. suntripper

Ooh! Something that really shows Kenneth in full flight, please ffbernie! (Was KK ever appreciated enough?)

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  8. surftex

Stunning show!!! Thanks Benny and Sara for making that happen and Bernie for filming/recording. Hope I have the chance to get my hands on it...They went in studio to record the new album last monday...

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  9. mikke

wow! thats a perfect setlist! would love to see the recording!

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  10. ffbernie

hey everyone...heres a compilation video of the MOSTER show..;enjoy https://vimeo.com/388483183

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  11. surftex

THANX Bernie!!! Great video and sound! Hope the rest will follow...

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  12. suntripper

Fantastic stuff, Bernie! More, please!!!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  13. ffbernie

hey everyone...ORANGE FACTORY posted the MOSTER concert videos ...check em out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja3ierYl8iA

Posted 3 days ago #
  14. suntripper

Thanks Bernie! Really like the split screen by the way. Also, how is it that things sound just that little bit better, I think, on your choice of platform, Vimeo, than on YouTube - like the trailer, for example? Serious question.

Mon plaisir - like relaxing in a warm bath until gradually realising: there's an intruder in the house...

Posted 2 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.