Camp Motorpsycho » General

Does anybody have a good quality video of this amazing performance?

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 month ago by rockenrolla
  • Latest reply from Ratmaus
  1. rockenrolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBu05KWkz0 I have been looking for a good quality video of this with better audio, but i can't find it. Help would be very appreciated.

Posted 1 month ago #
  2. supernaut

It's a snippet from the "This is Motorpsycho" documentary which is found on the Haircuts DVD amongst tons of more stuff (5 hours runtime). Maybe this yt snipped is ripped from the original VHS release. Quite sure it's been enhanced to some extent for the DVD. Best track down the Haircuts DVD for the best possible version...

Posted 4 weeks ago #
  3. rockenrolla

Thanks bro, really appreciate it. the font on screen made me think it was from NRK's U.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  4. Ratmaus

This is actually from a documentary about Svartlamon that was aired on NRK back in ‘95 or early ‘96. Quite possibly an «U» production, yes. Two songs from that performance were used, the other one was Sonnyboy Gaybar – I sure wish they had included that one as well on the DVD. Apart from the tusslin’, I don’t recall any other MP content in the documentary except a b/w still photo of Geb in his apartment, posing with two or three banjos.

Edit: The documentary was called «Rivende utvikling - eller ruskende galt?» and was aired on December 19th, 1995. Apparently it was made available in the NRK archives in 2015, but now it’s gone again. Damn, I’ve wanted to watch the whole thing again for nearly 25 years, and I missed out!

Edit 2: typos

Posted 3 weeks ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.