Camp Motorpsycho » General

X-mastime Is Here!

(59 posts)
  • Started 6 months ago by Andreas the Totenoid
  • Latest reply from Flippern

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Andreas the Totenoid

The Christmas 7" for sale - in three different colors - at the webshop as we speak

https://motorpsycho.squarespace.com/shop/xmastimeishere

Tracklist

Side A: X-mastime Is Here
    Side B: Karl-Bertil Jonssons Julafton

Posted 6 months ago #
  2. ThorEgil

Posted 6 months ago #
  3. paolinogrande001

Well, f*ck me - was convinced this was a hoax, but well... Apologies to anyone who might have been offended! Merry Crimbo!

Posted 6 months ago #
  4. Spokje

Stickman already processed my order.
    A bit of a helping hand to get the boys through rough times.

Posted 6 months ago #
  5. TheVoid

They are lightening up this f#cking year 2020 so much - I ordered all three colours ... Christmas time is here!
    Was still hoping they would release a complete Christmas-Album...

Posted 6 months ago #
  6. Krist Rampage

Ordered the red vinyl. I love Summertime Is Here. Funny, odd thing to do which i like. The boys keep surprising.

Posted 6 months ago #
  7. JERO

Yay! Ordered a red vinyl copy too, along with a couple of albums I only owned on cd up until now (yes,what luxury!).As @Spokje said: nothing wrong with helping the band earning a couple o'bucks in these hard times and in the meanwhile filling up your own Xmas sock.
    In the meantime, I'm curious about the "special guest" mentioned...could it be Larry Lux's nephew himself returning after all these years for this special one-off ?????

Posted 6 months ago #
  8. Ordered all 3 colours. Nice gift for friends (and myself)

Posted 6 months ago #
  9. GBD

I just got an e-mail from Stickman about a refund of my order (i bought the single plus another album in stock). No info about why. Has any of you gotten a similar e-mail?

Posted 6 months ago #
  10. Spokje

here it's mentioned: You can not order other products at the same time.

Posted 6 months ago #
  11. GBD

Saw that. But i thought it only applied to the web-shop, and not at Stickman. Probably the reason then.

Posted 6 months ago #
  12. rtv

Also at Stickman? They did not added this message. Just ordered all 3 colours and the new Electric moon.

Posted 6 months ago #
  13. TheVoid

I ordered all three colours plus an Elder-Album at Stickman and my order was processed as usual without any cancellation. Maybe you should write a note to them to clear things up.

Posted 6 months ago #
  14. Mark

Also made a mixed order. No mail so far from Stickman. How long after your order did you receive the mail?

Posted 6 months ago #
  15. GBD

The refund mail was sent 2 days after i placed the order. Sent an inquery about the reason for the cancellation, but haven't gotten any response yet

Posted 6 months ago #
  16. GBD

The response:

"If you check the shop, you'll see that we're not allowed to sell the 7" to Norway. You'll need to order it directly from the band's web shop."

Guess that clears it up then 😀

Posted 6 months ago #
  17. Blashyrkh

I've also bought the red version and Sugarfoot - The Santa Ana. Probably it will be sent all together. But the shipping costs were 15 euro's to Belgium Don't know why it is so high.

Posted 6 months ago #
  18. Krist Rampage

Hmm, that's strange. I paid 12 euros shipping for The All Is One + Let Them Eat Cake to the Netherlands and now 4 euros for the single.

Posted 6 months ago #
  19. Mark

That's because Belgium is just a tiny bit further away from Hamburg

Posted 6 months ago #
  20. Krist Rampage

True.

Posted 6 months ago #
  21. JERO

Hurrah! IT arrived this morning, giving color to a grey and cold day! Now where did I put that plastic thingy for the record player to play singles? o, no need for that, gonna listen to it right now, and the neighbours will as well!

Posted 4 months ago #
  22. ffbernie

hey everyone just curious what the Xmas single sounds like...silliness or actual good music ?

Posted 4 months ago #
  23. JERO

Hi Bernie, it's very much like 'Summertime is here' from the Another Ugly EP, with altered lyrics and I'd say a lot more spiked up sound, better produced and with a great "showbiz" vocal singing. I.m.o. MP now shares the Nr. 1 spot with Slade for alltime best Xmas rocksocksong! It's uplifting, makes you want to sing along and play it over again.
    So now, who dares to guess the identity of the special guest star (I guess the singer?), I'll go for the 10 kilo Norske Xmasbread and venture it's Lars Lien. What do you guys think?

Posted 4 months ago #
  24. Ratmaus

Well, he wrote it, didn’t he? It’s high time he got to sing it w/o the cheeky pitched down effect.

Posted 4 months ago #
  25. JERO

@Ratmaus; that's right. I suspect some other cheeky effects here, though

Posted 4 months ago #
  26. Sjur577

If I remember correctly, it's mentioned in the Blizzard book that it's Snah.
    Edit: That said, I too think it's Lars.

Just recieved mine, but I don't have a record player available:(

Posted 4 months ago #
  27. paolinogrande001

Any of you guys who ordered from Norway got yours yet? Cause I ordered all three colors and received one red single packaged alone today... Hoping to get the other two next week.

Posted 4 months ago #
  28. Krist Rampage

Received mine today. Like it! Lovely christmas gift to myself.

I also think it is Lars.

Posted 4 months ago #
  29. Speiderkodeks

Any of you guys who ordered from Norway got yours yet? Cause I ordered all three colors and received one red single packaged alone today... Hoping to get the other two next week.

Got all three today packed in one package, so I would advice you to check if you have gotten the order correct. Strange if they would send only one packed alone.

Posted 4 months ago #
  30. Aki

Do you know who Lacktr is who did the cover design for this project? Had this person ever worked on an MP record before?

Posted 4 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.