Camp Motorpsycho » General

X-mastime Is Here!

(20 posts)
  • Started 1 week ago by Andreas the Totenoid
  • Latest reply from Krist Rampage

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Andreas the Totenoid

The Christmas 7" for sale - in three different colors - at the webshop as we speak

https://motorpsycho.squarespace.com/shop/xmastimeishere

Tracklist

Side A: X-mastime Is Here
    Side B: Karl-Bertil Jonssons Julafton

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. ThorEgil

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. paolinogrande001

Well, f*ck me - was convinced this was a hoax, but well... Apologies to anyone who might have been offended! Merry Crimbo!

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. Spokje

Stickman already processed my order.
    A bit of a helping hand to get the boys through rough times.

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. TheVoid

They are lightening up this f#cking year 2020 so much - I ordered all three colours ... Christmas time is here!
    Was still hoping they would release a complete Christmas-Album...

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. Krist Rampage

Ordered the red vinyl. I love Summertime Is Here. Funny, odd thing to do which i like. The boys keep surprising.

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. JERO

Yay! Ordered a red vinyl copy too, along with a couple of albums I only owned on cd up until now (yes,what luxury!).As @Spokje said: nothing wrong with helping the band earning a couple o'bucks in these hard times and in the meanwhile filling up your own Xmas sock.
    In the meantime, I'm curious about the "special guest" mentioned...could it be Larry Lux's nephew himself returning after all these years for this special one-off ?????

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. Ordered all 3 colours. Nice gift for friends (and myself)

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. GBD

I just got an e-mail from Stickman about a refund of my order (i bought the single plus another album in stock). No info about why. Has any of you gotten a similar e-mail?

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. Spokje

here it's mentioned: You can not order other products at the same time.

Posted 1 week ago #
  11. GBD

Saw that. But i thought it only applied to the web-shop, and not at Stickman. Probably the reason then.

Posted 1 week ago #
  12. rtv

Also at Stickman? They did not added this message. Just ordered all 3 colours and the new Electric moon.

Posted 1 week ago #
  13. TheVoid

I ordered all three colours plus an Elder-Album at Stickman and my order was processed as usual without any cancellation. Maybe you should write a note to them to clear things up.

Posted 1 week ago #
  14. Mark

Also made a mixed order. No mail so far from Stickman. How long after your order did you receive the mail?

Posted 1 week ago #
  15. GBD

The refund mail was sent 2 days after i placed the order. Sent an inquery about the reason for the cancellation, but haven't gotten any response yet

Posted 1 week ago #
  16. GBD

The response:

"If you check the shop, you'll see that we're not allowed to sell the 7" to Norway. You'll need to order it directly from the band's web shop."

Guess that clears it up then 😀

Posted 1 week ago #
  17. Blashyrkh

I've also bought the red version and Sugarfoot - The Santa Ana. Probably it will be sent all together. But the shipping costs were 15 euro's to Belgium Don't know why it is so high.

Posted 1 week ago #
  18. Krist Rampage

Hmm, that's strange. I paid 12 euros shipping for The All Is One + Let Them Eat Cake to the Netherlands and now 4 euros for the single.

Posted 1 week ago #
  19. Mark

That's because Belgium is just a tiny bit further away from Hamburg

Posted 1 week ago #
  20. Krist Rampage

True.

Posted 1 week ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.