Camp Motorpsycho » General

Studio 2020

(9 posts)
  • Started 5 months ago by boomer former helm
  • Latest reply from marc

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Seems like the band is in the studio now due to an Instagram story posted today.

Posted 5 months ago #
  2. Punj Lizard

Do you have a link, Boomer?

Posted 5 months ago #
  3. https://www.instagram.com/motorpsychoband/?hl=de

But you need to be registered to see the Stories I guess. They are available 24h. Its a stroy from Thomas Jarmyr, which the band shared. So it seems its meant that they are in studio now.

Posted 4 months ago #
  4. Krist Rampage

Always good news. I wonder where they come up with now. And who they brought with them in the studio. Reine?

Can't see the instagram story unfortunately.

Posted 4 months ago #
  5. If its really the case I think its an interesting moment in weird times for recordings. Right after a row of 4 shows they will be in pretty good live playing condition. And maybe that reflects on the recordings, which could be more raw maybe... Just guessing.

Posted 4 months ago #
  6. Tomcat

That would be great. A bit more "pure" again, less bombastic sound probably. But Tomas has so many projects ... did you see mp gear in there?

Posted 4 months ago #
  7. It was only his drum, but the last times when he posted something from a studio the band he was recording with was always mentioned as insta-link. This time it was Motorpsycho and that post was even shared by the official MP Insta account, so I think it could be true.

Posted 4 months ago #
  8. Tomcat

Das klingt ganz wunderbar

Posted 4 months ago #
  9. marc

Would be great if they already approached something completely new, but i actually understood it to be the recording of the Xmas 7inch.

Posted 4 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.