Camp Motorpsycho » General

Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger

(40 posts)
  • Started 8 months ago by odindahle
  • Latest reply from kjellepelle

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Ratmaus

Hah! I knew it, how can it be anything else? (And where the hell am I going to find the money to buy this? Aaargh)

Posted 7 months ago #
  2. paolinogrande001

Looks like at least a couple of Israelvis members got tagged, theirs the fourth secret album?

Posted 7 months ago #
  3. paolinogrande001

Or is the fourth album this season the 7"? Slightly confusing.

Posted 7 months ago #
  4. sTARhAMMER

Morten Skjørholm played guitar in both Funny Farm and Israelvis, if he was tagged. But would be great if Israelvis is the fourth album. Hoping for either Albino Blue or Eurosis if thats the case👏🏼🤘👌 also hoping for Jack in the box’s album Stigma on vinyl in the future. Underrated album in my opinion. Very Alice In Chainish👌

Posted 7 months ago #
  5. kjellepelle

Or is the fourth album this season the 7"? Slightly confusing.
    Very doubtful that this will not be in the scope of the label. And Benti s very clear about this.

Morten Skjørholm played guitar in both Funny Farm and Israelvis, if he was tagged. But would be great if Israelvis is the fourth album. Hoping for either Albino Blue or Eurosis if thats the case👏🏼🤘👌 also hoping for Jack in the box’s album Stigma on vinyl in the future. Underrated album in my opinion. Very Alice In Chainish

Morten played in Israelvis and Funny Farm and now in Castro, me and Jens-Petter (AW/Israelvis/Castro) did the Maiden Voyage tape on Knallsyndikatet. We were also going to do the Lobotomizer lp if not VoW decided to do it which they did. I'm hoping for Cadillac (Per Borten (Moving Oos/Spidergawd) and Trond Frønes (lots of bands) former band.

Posted 7 months ago #
  6. David

Any news regarding these releases?

Posted 1 month ago #
  7. kjellepelle

I belive they are beyond testpressing stage and now await pressing time. I hear that pressingtime is up to nearly 12 months at the pressingplant. We will be lucky if they arrive before christmas.

Posted 1 month ago #
  8. ThorEgil

I asked Torgeir (The Record Company Magnate) about it. He said they hope to get the first instalment shipped in November.

Posted 1 month ago #
  9. David

Thanks for the updates! Completely lost track of this release, glad to know it's on its way.

Posted 1 month ago #
  10. kjellepelle

Torgeir said the same to me but I dont hope its to optimistic. Seems like everything takes extra time at the moment.

Posted 3 weeks ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.