Camp Motorpsycho » General

Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger

(70 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by odindahle
  • Latest reply from The Other Anders

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Ratmaus

Hah! I knew it, how can it be anything else? (And where the hell am I going to find the money to buy this? Aaargh)

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. paolinogrande001

Looks like at least a couple of Israelvis members got tagged, theirs the fourth secret album?

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. paolinogrande001

Or is the fourth album this season the 7"? Slightly confusing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. sTARhAMMER

Morten Skjørholm played guitar in both Funny Farm and Israelvis, if he was tagged. But would be great if Israelvis is the fourth album. Hoping for either Albino Blue or Eurosis if thats the case👏🏼🤘👌 also hoping for Jack in the box’s album Stigma on vinyl in the future. Underrated album in my opinion. Very Alice In Chainish👌

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. kjellepelle

Or is the fourth album this season the 7"? Slightly confusing.
    Very doubtful that this will not be in the scope of the label. And Benti s very clear about this.

Morten Skjørholm played guitar in both Funny Farm and Israelvis, if he was tagged. But would be great if Israelvis is the fourth album. Hoping for either Albino Blue or Eurosis if thats the case👏🏼🤘👌 also hoping for Jack in the box’s album Stigma on vinyl in the future. Underrated album in my opinion. Very Alice In Chainish

Morten played in Israelvis and Funny Farm and now in Castro, me and Jens-Petter (AW/Israelvis/Castro) did the Maiden Voyage tape on Knallsyndikatet. We were also going to do the Lobotomizer lp if not VoW decided to do it which they did. I'm hoping for Cadillac (Per Borten (Moving Oos/Spidergawd) and Trond Frønes (lots of bands) former band.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. David

Any news regarding these releases?

Posted 11 months ago #
  7. kjellepelle

I belive they are beyond testpressing stage and now await pressing time. I hear that pressingtime is up to nearly 12 months at the pressingplant. We will be lucky if they arrive before christmas.

Posted 11 months ago #
  8. ThorEgil

I asked Torgeir (The Record Company Magnate) about it. He said they hope to get the first installment shipped in November.

Posted 11 months ago #
  9. David

Thanks for the updates! Completely lost track of this release, glad to know it's on its way.

Posted 11 months ago #
  10. kjellepelle

Torgeir said the same to me but I dont hope its to optimistic. Seems like everything takes extra time at the moment.

Posted 10 months ago #
  11. mefisto

Grevene Langs Hemmelige Selskap A/S
    14 min ·
    Da er Grevene Langs nisseverksted i full sving med å pakke de to første volumene i GLHS’s første årgang! Vi begynner å sende dem ut så fort vi kan, men de kommer neppe frem før jul. Noen vil få sine i romjula, mens andre må vente til januar. Men alle skal få!
    Denne forsendelsen kommer også med den eksklusive bonus 7’’en.
    Dere som skal hente selv kan gjøre det på Crispin Glover Record Shop fra nå!
    God jul hilsen Grevene.

Posted 8 months ago #
  12. pfft

A Memory

Posted 7 months ago #
  13. Aki

Is this a different version than before?

Posted 7 months ago #
  14. Wulf

It should be the version from this compilation: Knall the Album Vol. 3

Posted 7 months ago #
  15. Aki

Thanks

Posted 7 months ago #
  16. clundbe

My regards goes to all people that didnt press buy earlier this year.. Anyway, happy holiday👍

Posted 7 months ago #
  17. David

Looks like the first batch is finally on its way here (Brussels) but I had a custom tax to pay (28€). Meh.

Posted 6 months ago #
  18. schnu underberg

mine was delivered to germany without custom tax.
    it was declarated a used vinyl.... good idea...
    Thanks Torgeir!!!

Posted 6 months ago #
  19. Aki

It arrived in Japan today. There were no additional duties.

Posted 6 months ago #
  20. David

And finally arrived in Brussels. Beautiful stuff.

Posted 6 months ago #
  21. sTARhAMMER

From discogs

«Bonus 7" issued with the first installment of records from Grevene Langs Hemmelige Selskap's series of reissues of records from Trøndelag, Norway which previously have not been released on vinyl. Track B1 ends in a fixed groove. Track B2 is a short hidden track which is found by moving the needle past the fixed groove. This track is said to be a hint to a secret record which will be released as one of two albums due in the next batch of records to be released by the label. It consists of an interview snippet with who sounds like Kjartan Kristiansen, followed by a fake argument between Knutsen & Ludvigsen.
    The large hole 7" is issued in a brown die-cut paper sleeve with the label logo embossed on both sides.»

Maybe the 4th vinyl is Ellediller og Krokofanter tribute to knutsen og ludvigsen?

Posted 5 months ago #
  22. Elvin

Wasn't the MV record also planed to be released separately? Anyone with inside information on when/if that`ll happen?

Posted 5 months ago #
  23. paolinogrande001

@Elvin - from the Grevene langs homepage:

"Hvis det er interesse nok hos platebutikkene, produserer vi også i etterkant en "vanlig versjon" (som vil koste mer å kjøpe stykkvis, som ikke er nummerert, ikke er farget vinyl, og ikke har "goodies")."

Rough English translation:
    If there is enough interest from record stores/distributors we will produce a "regular version" (more expensive to buy on their own than in the bundle, not numbered, plain black vinyl and without any "goodies")

https://www.grevenelang.no/

Posted 5 months ago #
  24. ThorEgil

Picked up the second installment today. Shipping has started.
    No spoilers, but this is how a proper reissue should look like.

Posted 4 months ago #
  25. clundbe

Any hint for the 4th album?

Posted 4 months ago #
  26. ThorEgil

@clundbe - Yes! The 4th album is a surprise.

Posted 4 months ago #
  27. David

Great news!
    Hoping this time I won't have this extra 26€ custom tax for no logical reason.

Posted 4 months ago #
  28. clundbe

Hehe. Nice one ThorEgil. The surprice is on the way from Trondheim now.

Posted 4 months ago #
  29. ThorEgil

OK. a minor spoiler: Maiden Voyage sounds teriffic!

Posted 4 months ago #
  30. paolinogrande001

Is it "just" the four original tracks or are there bonus tracks that have been available on boots before?

Edit* No entries on discogs so far...

Posted 3 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.