Bonney Lee
    Step Inside
    X-33
    At Empire’s End
    Little Lucid Moments
    ———
    Fool’s Gold

Did I miss anything?

Absolutely amazing show. Highlights were an insane, way out NOX (54 mins incl Delusion), a beautiful Lady May (perfect with this lineup), the whole Psychotzar/Bonney Lee/Step Inside segment, and the best ever version of Fool’s Gold. I’ve never been too keen on that song, and the few times I’ve heard it live as a closer it was anti-climactic. But with Reine on mellotron it approached Golden Core-like territory.

And it is now official: Tomas is the world’s best drummer.

Posted 1 month ago #
  2. paolinogrande001

Can I Just say that I love this band? I love this band.

Posted 1 month ago #
  3. Fiske Boll

Great show!

Highlights for me: The Other Fool through Step Inside. This segment was supertight, escpecially Psychotzar.
    LLM was good, but I agree with shakti, Fools Gold was out of this world beautiful. Goosebumps!

And yes, Tomas is certainly the best drummer in MP history.

Posted 1 month ago #
  4. trylleball

I love loving this band! Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep (happy tears).

A very special night indeed! Fool's Gold is the new Golden Core, shakti beat me to the finish there. Comparing this to monday, today was very lysergic, monday was more of a sledgehammer.

(A digression: during one of my several space-outs, I contemplated the meaning of the title "Black Hole/Blank Canvas". Isn't this precisely what the band was facing at the time? Either falling into a bottomless pit, or starting anew? This might very well be olds to a lot of you, but to me it was news, and I've been a psychonaut for some time!)

Posted 1 month ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.