NOX
    --------
    The T

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. Deadnautpsychohead

You people got NOXed. Nice!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  3. Be

Completely different setlist to yesterday. Cool!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  4. supernaut

Wow, my fave setlist of this tour so far.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  5. Johnny_Heartfield

I do hope somebody recorded this gig. Brilliant! Best gig I attended in a few years. For now I'm completely out-NOXed...

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  6. Tomcat

Majestic show in Cologne. Again. What a band!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  7. Such an incredible show

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  8. Cormorant

First post-covid MP show for me, the last one being Leuven in 2019, and I loved seeing them again. Great setlist, great energy, especially starting with Cosmoctopus, N.O.X. was a blast, Tomas' drumming was beyond words, kick drum troubles aside. (I felt really sorry for him as he seemed to grow more and more annoyed with his gear.)

But, I was wondering: Am I the only one who thinks that the sound was somewhat disappointing? I had difficulties at discerning what Snah was actually doing at times.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  9. Un.Chien.d.Espace

sound around the soundboard was quite good, but you're right, at times the guitars were difficult to distinguish in the mix

btw, a nod to everyone who winked at me.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  10. jessi

from the first to the last second that show felt perfect!
    I loved watching Bent at NOX. special song, special band. special always again.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  11. Spacebandit

"I do hope somebody recorded this gig. Brilliant! Best gig I attended in a few years. For now I'm completely out-NOXed..."

Muliple tapers were on board...as said by Bent in Bremen...
    "Good things come to those who wait" (Bill Graham @ GD New Year's 1981)

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  12. Johnny_Heartfield

Am I the only one who thinks that the sound was somewhat disappointing?

In Motorpsycho@Gloria terms the sound was brilliant. Usually you get lots of mud in the pit as opposed to excellent sound on the few steps near the mixing desk only. (Remember MP@Gloria 2019?)

@ Spacebandit: I'm completely cool now knowing some recording will reach your hands in the near future. For now I'm still enjoying my memory of the gig very much.

@ Cormorant: For me the first part of the gig was a highlight as well. Many Dead-like tunes & jams.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  13. Cormorant

@ Johnny: It was my first time at Gloria, so I am lacking your point of reference. I usually love the jammy "dead-like tunes" as they offered us in PPPP/Sunship/Sonata, you're right on there, I just wish I could have heard more of the guitar during these parts.

I was probably badly positioned, standing quite close to the front, so soundboard it wil be next time.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  14. Spacebandit

"@ Spacebandit: I'm completely cool now knowing some recording will reach your hands in the near future. For now I'm still enjoying my memory of the gig very much."

Doing my best to capture those of those done by me and the taper familiy.
    All thanks for any MP Audience recordings goes to those who made it.
    I'm just the mere messenger.
    No thanks/takk to me, never.
    It's the band that plays the music, and so I'm very much delighted to see/experience/talk to/ect.
    Sometimes the lights all shining on you, sometimes you can barely see..
    Let's SEE...

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  15. fillmore

Jazzandrock.com review

(Copied from the other thread in order to have all things Köln 06.05.2022 in this thread for later reference.)

Posted 2 weeks ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.